Author Topic: “I Need Answers!” San Fran Woman Lashes Out at Gavin Newsom After She is Savagely Beaten by Homeles  (Read 2468 times)

rangerrebew

“I Need Answers!” San Fran Woman Lashes Out at Gavin Newsom After She is Savagely Beaten by Homeless Man Released From Prison by Liberal Judge (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 15, 2019 487 Comments

A San Francisco woman named Paneez Kosarianfard lashed out at far left California Governor Gavin Newsom after she was savagely beaten by a homeless man who was released from prison by a leftist judge.

The terrifying video shows a woman being savagely beaten by a homeless man outside of her luxury condo complex off the Embarcadero near Beale and Bryant Streets.

Security footage shows the homeless man blocking the woman from entering the building, while another woman working the front desk springs into action to help.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/i-need-answers-san-fran-woman-lashes-out-at-gavin-newsom-after-she-is-savagely-beaten-by-homeless-man-newly-released-from-prison-video/
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:17:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's a shame her state and local laws make it difficult to have a meaningful way to respond to such attacks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Answers?  The answer is to stop voting for Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

It's a shame her state and local laws make it difficult to have a meaningful way to respond to such attacks.

And the local media refuses to give her a voice.

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't think the laws that make it virtually impossible to commit some one involuntarily to a mental institution are peculiar to CA, and may be Federal rather than state.

OTOH, SF governance and climate (= weather) do attract bums. One particularly egregious bit of stupidity is so-called "needle exchanges". They were sold as addicts turning in one used needle to get one clean needle. The turning in part doesn't happen, so it's just a program that enables addicts' lifestyle of addiction. These programs are the reason thousands of used needles are found littering SF streets and parks every month.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

Wasn't there an old saying that a liberal was a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The homeless in San Fran are famous for being hostile and violent. They don't beg for money; they demand it. The Liberals have convinced them that they are 'owed' money from normal people.

That could be the case here. He may have asked her money. She kept walking. So he attacked her. This is not at all uncommon in SF.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't see anywhere what Newsom's answer was.

Offline Smokin Joe

I don't think the laws that make it virtually impossible to commit some one involuntarily to a mental institution are peculiar to CA, and may be Federal rather than state.

OTOH, SF governance and climate (= weather) do attract bums. One particularly egregious bit of stupidity is so-called "needle exchanges". They were sold as addicts turning in one used needle to get one clean needle. The turning in part doesn't happen, so it's just a program that enables addicts' lifestyle of addiction. These programs are the reason thousands of used needles are found littering SF streets and parks every month.

She has no standing to get the guy committed or even in for an eval, especially before the attack.
All she can do is report the attack, provided she survives long enough.
I don't consider that to be a "meaningful response".
What I was referring to is the renown difficulty in parts of California in getting a concealed weapons permit and a firearm, to respond to any such attack when it occurs.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I probably should preface this by mentioning (as I probably should have earlier) that Governor Nuisance hasn't been SF's Major Nuisance for quite a few years.

Anyway, SF's pols are flapping their gums, making noises intended to sound impressive, but basically signifying nothing. And for anybody who thinks that ankle monitor will achieve anything I have a bridge tolls concession for sale.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good luck with that.

Better put some ice on it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She has no standing to get the guy committed or even in for an eval, especially before the attack.
All she can do is report the attack, provided she survives long enough.
I don't consider that to be a "meaningful response".
What I was referring to is the renown difficulty in parts of California in getting a concealed weapons permit and a firearm, to respond to any such attack when it occurs.
Not that hard to get a weapon legally in California, take the class, get your certificate, buy a gun and wait the ridiculous waiting period, carry your gun to protect yourself. Make sure the gun is inexpensive so if you get caught carrying(a misdemeanor if you have no criminal record) and they confiscate it the financial loss is minimal. There are places in California, as there are in damn near every if not every state, I refuse to go unarmed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Homeless Man Who Attacked Woman Outside Her Apartment Now A Suspect In Several Previous Incidents

Every time you think this story can’t get worse for the city of San Francisco, it gets worse. Last week I wrote about Paneez Kosarian, a woman who was violently attacked by a deranged homeless man outside of her apartment building. A judge later released the man responsible, Austin James Vincent, as part of a pretrial diversion program, a decision which didn’t sit well with Kosarian who asked a local news channel last week, “What is it preventing him from getting high and attacking someone else?” It turns out that was a very sensible question and today we learned the answer. The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Vincent is now a suspect in several other incidents involving violent threats against women, one involving a knife:

Investigators are looking into whether Austin James Vincent may be involved in two other criminal cases after victims came forward and said they recognized the 25-year-old’s mugshot publicized last week…

The new warrant for Vincent was obtained in connection with an alleged assault that occurred near Fourth and Brannan streets on Feb. 4. According to police, Vincent was armed with a knife when he approached an unnamed woman and several of her friends as they waited for a ride-hailing service.

Vincent allegedly made a threat to kill the woman and advanced on the group. The victims ran to their ride-hailing vehicle and left the city.

I know of a great place in Vacaville for this character.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yes.

But there need to be viable Republican candidates.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

San Francisco Prosecutors Didn’t Put Up A Fight To Keep Deranged Homeless Man Behind Bars

Last week a woman in San Francisco named Paneez Kosarian was violently attacked by a deranged homeless man named Austin Vincent. Kosarian and a lot of other people were stunned when, days after the attack, Vincent was sent into a pretrial diversion program and released. A public backlash built against the judge who made that decision, fueled in part by the victim herself tweeting a video of the attack to Gov. Newsom.

Within hours, San Francisco Mayor London Breed and others had condemned the judge’s decision. And suddenly the judge herself had a change of heart, claiming she had seen a video of the attack on TV while eating lunch. She required that Vincent be given an ankle monitor.

While all of this was happening last week, the prosecutor’s office was vigorously protesting innocence. In tweets and statements to the media, the prosecutor’s office claimed it had strongly urged the judge to jail Austin Vincent from the start. But KRON 4 News got a transcript of the court proceeding and found that wasn’t really the case. Yes, the prosecutor did recommend jail for Vincent, but only in the mildest possible way.

I hate saying this, but when officials like the DA's people and this judge don't do their jobs, repeatedly, normal people defend themselves, sometimes in ways they "shouldn't" or less skillfully. I do not see this trending toward a pleasant direction.

Offline Smokin Joe

San Francisco Prosecutors Didn’t Put Up A Fight To Keep Deranged Homeless Man Behind Bars

I hate saying this, but when officials like the DA's people and this judge don't do their jobs, repeatedly, normal people defend themselves, sometimes in ways they "shouldn't" or less skillfully. I do not see this trending toward a pleasant direction.
In my youth I knew a number of people who firmly believed that " If the law won't take care of it, its just-us", and would quietly act upon that. A resurgence of such attitudes is imminent in jurisdictions where nonfeasance, misfeasance, and malfeasance mark the judicial community.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In my youth I knew a number of people who firmly believed that " If the law won't take care of it, its just-us", and would quietly act upon that. A resurgence of such attitudes is imminent in jurisdictions where nonfeasance, misfeasance, and malfeasance mark the judicial community.

IOW, in 50 States, one District and a handful of possessions.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

The difference between those old days and today is in the old days the law would look the other way.

Today anyone who acted upon such a belief would feel the law's full force. Today's state will not cotton to such independent mindedness.

Offline PeteS in CA

Second San Francisco Judge Opts To Keep Deranged Attacker In Jail

Maybe there’s hope for San Francisco. There was outrage a couple of weeks ago when a drug-addled homeless man ranting about killer robots violently attacked a woman outside her apartment. The outrage wasn’t just over the attack but over the fact that a San Francisco judge put the attacker in a pretrial diversion program which allowed him back on the streets. After a backlash, the judge reconsidered and decided the accused would need to have an anchor monitor until his trial. But even as the system was struggling to catch up, Austin James Vincent was accused of involvement in another previous attack involving a knife. So Vincent was sent to jail to await his trial.

This week, Vincent’s attorney went before another judge and successfully demonstrated that he couldn’t have been involved in that prior attack, which happened in February, because at the time he was in a drug treatment facility in Huntington Beach, CA. So the second set of charges were dropped. At that point, the question became: Will the judge allow Vincent to go free (with his anchor monitor) or will he keep him in jail?

Assistant District Attorney Melody Bahai, who sought to keep Vincent in custody, called the attack “unprovoked and completely random.” Bahai then read a letter from Kosarian, in which she said although she wanted to be in court Thursday, she was still recovering from the attack and couldn’t “look her attacker in the eye.”
[Judge] Moody cited a previous menacing charge involving a weapon from New York and remanded him into custody without bail.

In case the clarification is needed, Huntington Beach is 400-500 miles away from SF. That said, the dude sure gets around, New York, SF, Huntington Beach ...

Won't help as the state is overwhelmingly Democrat.

Answer is to move to another state, like many others before her.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Won't help as the state is overwhelmingly Democrat.

Answer is to move to another state, like many others before her.

An ongoing exodus.  Renting a U-Haul from CA to Houston is many times more expensive than renting one from Houston to CA. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
An ongoing exodus.  Renting a U-Haul from CA to Houston is many times more expensive than renting one from Houston to CA.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Just checked.

A 20' truck rented next week from Los Angeles to Austin is $2,805.00

Same truck at same time from Austin to Los Angeles rents for $864.00

That is very telling.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just checked.

A 20' truck rented next week from Los Angeles to Austin is $2,805.00

Same truck at same time from Austin to Los Angeles rents for $864.00

That is very telling.

It is.  I think the flow of rental trucks is tracked somewhere as a measure of migration.
I will NOT comply.