State Chapters > California

“I Need Answers!” San Fran Woman Lashes Out at Gavin Newsom After She is Savagely Beaten by Homeles

(1/6) > >>

rangerrebew:
“I Need Answers!” San Fran Woman Lashes Out at Gavin Newsom After She is Savagely Beaten by Homeless Man Released From Prison by Liberal Judge (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 15, 2019 487 Comments

A San Francisco woman named Paneez Kosarianfard lashed out at far left California Governor Gavin Newsom after she was savagely beaten by a homeless man who was released from prison by a leftist judge.

The terrifying video shows a woman being savagely beaten by a homeless man outside of her luxury condo complex off the Embarcadero near Beale and Bryant Streets.

Security footage shows the homeless man blocking the woman from entering the building, while another woman working the front desk springs into action to help.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/i-need-answers-san-fran-woman-lashes-out-at-gavin-newsom-after-she-is-savagely-beaten-by-homeless-man-newly-released-from-prison-video/

Smokin Joe:
It's a shame her state and local laws make it difficult to have a meaningful way to respond to such attacks.

Hoodat:
Answers?  The answer is to stop voting for Democrats.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 16, 2019, 01:27:29 pm ---It's a shame her state and local laws make it difficult to have a meaningful way to respond to such attacks.

--- End quote ---

And the local media refuses to give her a voice.

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 16, 2019, 01:27:29 pm ---It's a shame her state and local laws make it difficult to have a meaningful way to respond to such attacks.

--- End quote ---

I don't think the laws that make it virtually impossible to commit some one involuntarily to a mental institution are peculiar to CA, and may be Federal rather than state.

OTOH, SF governance and climate (= weather) do attract bums. One particularly egregious bit of stupidity is so-called "needle exchanges". They were sold as addicts turning in one used needle to get one clean needle. The turning in part doesn't happen, so it's just a program that enables addicts' lifestyle of addiction. These programs are the reason thousands of used needles are found littering SF streets and parks every month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version