Author Topic: Trump says 'you have no choice but to vote for me' at New Hampshire rally  (Read 8840 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump says 'you have no choice but to vote for me' at New Hampshire rally
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2019, 01:07:19 am »
   That has been my point all along @FeelNoPain and that Spirit is Alive here, in many Briefers.
   It all seems about now for some (2020) but our 'real' choices, the most important ones, were almost 4 years ago when Trump built his cult and eliminated our only Hope through National Enquirer innuendo.   
   We certainly get what we deserve.

Don't make me laugh, @corbe.

Without Donald Trump, gun owners would be Soylent Green by now. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2019, 01:10:44 am »
   That has been my point all along @FeelNoPain and that Spirit is Alive here, in many Briefers.
   It all seems about now for some (2020) but our 'real' choices, the most important ones, were almost 4 years ago when Trump built his cult and eliminated our only Hope through National Enquirer innuendo.   
   We certainly get what we deserve.

Yes we do,...…….get what we deserve.  And I won't feel a bit guilty.  Because I really can't see the difference.  Trump is busy saying Democrats are crazy.  He is crazy too.  Which kind of crazy should a Conservative vote for?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2019, 01:14:04 am »
Yeah me too. I am a staunch Reaganite, and I would like nothing better than to pull the lever for a Republican standing upon those principles... For a majority of Republicans standing on those principles.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right... And I really do mean it. It would be laughable if it were not so dire.

For you perhaps, for me, all done. I will not be voting for Tumpy the Clown. Fiscal conservatism alone removes any chance of my support. As does his bump stop ban. and much besides.

NOPE.

Nope for me too.  Same, Fiscal Conservatism.  Conservatism period.  He is killing it, and creating the path to Communism and complete anarchy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2019, 01:15:36 am »

Yes we do,...…….get what we deserve.  And I won't feel a bit guilty.  Because I really can't see the difference.  Trump is busy saying Democrats are crazy.  He is crazy too.  Which kind of crazy should a Conservative vote for?

Conservatives vote for principles, not people...
So neither, obviously.

Online corbe

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2019, 01:16:50 am »

I can't answer your question @Chosen Daughter

I just know it ain't this guy.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2019, 01:16:54 am »

Nope for me too.  Same, Fiscal Conservatism.  Conservatism period.  He is killing it, and creating the path to Communism and complete anarchy.

That's right. And the bottom is coming up at 900 miles an hour.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2019, 01:18:24 am »

I can't answer your question @Chosen Daughter

I just know it ain't this guy.

ROTFL!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2019, 01:19:10 am »
Don't make me laugh, @corbe.

Without Donald Trump, gun owners would be Soylent Green by now.

Nonsense. Without Tumpy I'd still be able to make a bump stock out of rubber bands and popsicle sticks legally.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2019, 01:22:02 am »
That's right. And the bottom is coming up at 900 miles an hour.

BEIJING — The comment was made behind closed doors, and appeared to be in jest: President Trump told donors on Saturday that China’s president, Xi Jinping, was now “president for life,” and added: “I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll want to give that a shot someday.”

I guess he thinks now is the time. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2019, 01:26:28 am »
I guess he thinks now is the time.

Then he's got another think coming.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2019, 01:36:20 am »
Then he's got another think coming.

I could be wrong but I don't think he has a chance in hell.  I thought that the last time too.  If I am going to vote it will have to be third party.  Hopefully the Conservative Party will put forward a candidate.

Online corbe

« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2019, 01:36:47 am »
   Another thing most of us here knew was how ripe the GOP was for 'the taking' in early 2015.  They haven't had a backbone since before Bob Dole/GHWB was their Chairman in the early 70's.
   Unfortunately Trump also figured that out and bought them off like he did the Evangelicals.
   $hit happens.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2019, 01:37:16 am »
It seems that all agree, it was one of the most arrogant, bone-headed comments that he has made....

:thud:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2019, 01:41:02 am »
I could be wrong but I don't think he has a chance in hell.  I thought that the last time too.  If I am going to vote it will have to be third party.  Hopefully the Conservative Party will put forward a candidate.

I think it's iffy, leaning hard against... But if he does universal registration or red flag laws, his doom is sealed. No coming back from that. Same if the economy tanks.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2019, 01:46:08 am »
Some people were hesitant about Reagan, in a way, Trump seems to go in the opposite direction... policies are good for the most part. I guess, some problems with the budget at that but I'm rather satisfied, it's like they say "keep your big mouth shut".

I don't want something like withdrawing from Nato or something that would be hard to reverse.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2019, 01:50:48 am »
$60 million taken away from Planned Parenthood Monday, judge ruled in the Administration's favor.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/planned-parenthood-set-to-lose-60-million-in-annual-funds-on-monday-following-trump-administration-rule-change/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2019, 02:34:36 am »
Who wants to lose some money betting against a Trump re-election?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2019, 03:02:48 am »

https://iemweb.biz.uiowa.edu/
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2019, 03:16:06 am »
At this point you are just making yourself look ridiculous.  Even dumb.  Lacking in anything intelligent to say.

@Chosen Daughter

Which one of us speaks to dead people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2019, 03:57:41 am »
@Chosen Daughter

Which one of us speaks to dead people?

Really Sneaky?  Don't you get tired of this?  It isn't me, but I have a sneaky suspicion that its you.  I speak to Christ and he is alive (raised on the third day), and I am alive in Him.  Eternal life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2019, 04:28:57 am »

Anthony Scaramucci
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2019, 04:40:32 am »
I only vote for Conservatives...

Trump conserves his image with his supporters.....strange but I don't think that is conservative.. :shrug:

I have not voted for a candidate since Reagan but as I've said before I'll vote for whoever the Dims run in 2020...against Trump :shrug:

Simply because I don't trust Trump on the 2A. At least with a Dim POS I can trust (maybe) the GOP to oppose and not cave...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:24:41 am by montanajoe »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2019, 05:44:31 am »

Really Sneaky?  Don't you get tired of this?  It isn't me, but I have a sneaky suspicion that its you.  I speak to Christ and he is alive (raised on the third day), and I am alive in Him.  Eternal life.

@Chosen Daughter

Un,huh.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2019, 06:01:54 am »
Yeah me too. I am a staunch Reaganite, and I would like nothing better than to pull the lever for a Republican standing upon those principles... For a majority of Republicans standing on those principles. 

No mention of tariffs to protect US industry, the national debt, amnesty for illegals or Sandra Day O'Connor.  But here are the top ten achievements of the Reagan presidency. 

Top Ten Achievements of Ronald Reagan's Presidency
Reagan.com; Oct 18, 2017

Here’s a rundown of the high points of Reagan’s tenure.

1. Reaganomics:
The president’s “trickle-down economics” system is credited with revolutionizing the nation’s economic outlook.

2. Conquering the Cold War:
Reagan faced down international threats of communism with a fortitude that many say ultimately led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.Strategic Defense Initiative: The president revolutionized the idea of national defense with a program that united military tactics and technology to counteract nuclear war threats.

3. Strategic Defense Initiative:
The president revolutionized the idea of national defense with a program that united military tactics and technology to counteract nuclear war threats.A New Vision of the GOP: Reagan, known as the Great Communicator, used his charismatic appeal to put a new face

4. A New Vision of the GOP:
Reagan, known as the Great Communicator, used his charismatic appeal to put a new face to the Republican Party.

5. American Values:
The president championed the ideals ingrained in the founding of America, such as patriotism and family values, igniting unprecedented pride in the country .A New Optimism: Reagan took the helm of the country after years of American strife, including high-profile assassinations, civil-rights

6. A New Optimism:
Reagan took the helm of the country after years of American strife, including high-profile assassinations, civil-rights struggles and Watergate. His successful leadership re-established faith in the office of the presidency and in the country’s future.

7. Tax Reform:
The president’s tax policies incentivized Americans to work hard and invest in their future, improving quality of life for countless Americans.

8. Inflation:
Reagan’s economic policies were responsible for a drastic decrease in the inflation rate, from about 4 percent to 2.5 percent.

9. Job Growth:
Throughout Reagan’s eight years in office, the nation saw more than 16-million new jobs created.

10. Judicial Appointments:
Reagan appointed numerous federal judges to the bench who went on to issue landmark decisions regarding constitutional law, including late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, regarded as a champion of conservative ideals.

https://www.reagan.com/top-ten-achievements-of-ronald-reagans-presidency

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:02:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2019, 09:35:57 am »
No mention of tariffs to protect US industry, the national debt, amnesty for illegals or Sandra Day O'Connor.  But here are the top ten achievements of the Reagan presidency.

I already knew that.  happy77