Author Topic: Tlaib shares photo of her Palestinian grandmother after Netanyahu's move to bar Israel visit  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib shares photo of her Palestinian grandmother after Netanyahu's move to bar Israel visit
By Rachel Frazin - 08/15/19 03:45 PM EDT

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) on Thursday shared a photo of her grandmother, who lives in the West Bank, after the Israeli government announced that Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) would not be allowed to enter the country.

"The decision by Israel to bar her granddaughter, a U.S. Congresswoman, is a sign of weakness b/c the truth of what is happening to Palestinians is frightening," Tlaib wrote in a tweet alongside the photo of her grandmother.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/457599-tlaib-shares-photo-of-her-palestinian-grandmother-after-netanyahus-move-to-bar
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor baby. (Soup Nazi voice) No West Bank for you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Easy to see where Tlaib got her good looks./s
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Easy to see where Tlaib got her good looks./s

That has to be a Man!.   Ewe!

Offline skeeter

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

When I look at this photo, I see a healthy old woman in a prosperous setting.  Was that what we were supposed to get from this?

Offline verga

That's a man baby.....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

I think she said the grandmother is in her 90s, so I think this picture was made a long time ago.  I could be wrong she said the grandmother was that old.  I'm not searching to confirm it.  I would not make fun of her appearance as some of you have.  She is God's creation just as we all are.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think she said the grandmother is in her 90s, so I think this picture was made a long time ago.  I could be wrong she said the grandmother was that old.  I'm not searching to confirm it.  I would not make fun of her appearance as some of you have.  She is God's creation just as we all are.

I agree.  Why pick on a 90+ year old person for how she looks?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the face of the woman Tlaib loves less than she hates Israel.  She refuses to see her, even though Bibi now says she can as long as she doesn't thump the tub for BDS.

Seems a little heartless to use one's 90+ year old Grandmother as a pawn for BDS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is the face of the woman Tlaib loves less than she hates Israel.  She refuses to see her, even though Bibi now says she can as long as she doesn't thump the tub for BDS.

Seems a little heartless to use one's 90+ year old Grandmother as a pawn for BDS.

The quote going around on Twitter is "Tlaib hates Israel more than she loves her grandmother."

Bill Cipher

The quote going around on Twitter is "Tlaib hates Israel more than she loves her grandmother."

That, in general, is one of the underlying problems with the palestinians:  they hate Israel more than they love their children or their parents, and so are willing to sacrifice the people they should hold dear over all others in pursuit of their hate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That, in general, is one of the underlying problems with the palestinians:  they hate Israel more than they love their children or their parents, and so are willing to sacrifice the people they should hold dear over all others in pursuit of their hate.

You're in good company.  Golda Meir once said there will never be peace for Israel as long at the Arabs hate the Jews more than they love their own children.  She also said Israel will never commit National suicide so the world may think better of her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder if going to Israel to visit family means this trip isn't paid for by the US Government?  -- Because Tlaib really did a 180 from the sentiments in this letter:

Offline Wingnut

I know.  Least she could do is fit her grammy for a suicide vest.