Author Topic: Omar: Netanyahu implementing 'Trump's Muslim ban' by denying entry to Israel  (Read 617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omar: Netanyahu implementing 'Trump's Muslim ban' by denying entry to Israel
By Aris Folley - 08/15/19 02:10 PM EDT

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) blasted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s decision to deny her and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) entry into the country on Thursday, calling it “an insult to democratic values.”

“It is an affront that Israeli Prime Minster Netanyahu, under pressure from President Trump, would deny entry to representatives of the U.S. government," Omar, who has been critical of the Israeli government, said in a statement.

“Trump’s Muslim ban is what Israel is implementing, this time against two duly elected Members of Congress. Denying entry into Israel not only limits our ability to learn from Israelis, but also to enter the Palestinian territories,” she continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/457582-omar-netanyahu-implementing-trumps-muslim-ban-by-barring-us-from-israel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh dear, Omar got a boo boo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

That hijab is on a bit too tight.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If the hijab fits, you must convict.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Allowing these two radical politicians into your country would be like Israel allowing Hitler to come tour Israel. 

What bothers me is that any word that Trump advised Netanyahu not to allow them in his country was made public.  If it was Trump shooting his mouth off, he needs to button it up.  I am sorry, but allowing just ANYONE from the USA merely because they were elected to Congress into your country is idiotic.  These two women are trouble.  They have both made it clear they wish the destruction of Israel, so their coming there would only bode trouble.

Netanyahu did the right thing.  I consider him a great leader for Israel.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Does she think that her agitprop dialectic garbage is going to work there? Go back to your hellhole commie imperialists.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
DEATH TO AMERICA! DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO INFIDELS!!

Nevermind us Jews/Infidels. We just want to come for a visit please...we won't hurt anyone. I promise...

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bookmark.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline verga

It's a shame her parents never taught her manners.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Night Hides Not

It's a shame her parents never taught her manners.

They sure taught her taqqiya.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.