Author Topic: NYT States Lawns are Racist  (Read 926 times)

rangerrebew

NYT States Lawns are Racist
« on: August 15, 2019, 05:37:36 pm »

For those of you that need more proof the mainstream media and outlets such as the New York Times are liberally backed and ran, here it is.

The NYT, arguably one of the most noted papers in the world recently came out with a new expose explaining why lawns are racist.

Yes, you read that correctly. Lawns, as in your front or back yard. Apparently, it’s not enough that anyone who represents something other than their agenda is racist. Now, even inanimate objects can be classified as such.

https://theteapartydaily.com/nyt-states-lawns-are-racist/

Bill Cipher

Re: NYT States Lawns are Racist
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:42:06 pm »
But, are they white supremacist?  As that’s the new dog-whistle for liberals. 

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 05:57:17 pm »
I don’t think the left realized what a laughingstock it’s becoming to the rest of the country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 07:35:43 pm »
I would bet that there are millions of black homeowners who have lawns and mow them and treat their yard with care. Other non-whites as well.
I guess they're all racists too, huh?
The simple facts are that nicely mowed, tidy lawns look better than unkempt, weed-infested lawns. Everybody knows that. Even someone like me who hates lawn care but who has a wife who likes a nice, tidy lawn. I mow, she trims.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 07:43:34 pm »
The simple facts are that nicely mowed, tidy lawns look better than unkempt, weed-infested lawns. Everybody knows that.

Nope. Them weeds are food, and medicine.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 08:11:22 pm »
Nope. Them weeds are food, and medicine.
Good. You can come and collect all the crab grass and ragweed that grow rife in my yard if I don't mow/weed. You can have as much of that stuff as you like.   :tongue2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 08:21:43 pm »
But, are they white supremacist?  As that’s the new dog-whistle for liberals.

Does the lawn in question have this on it?:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 08:26:40 pm »
Does the lawn in question have this on it?:

No chemicals. All natural weed. Yummy.   :yowsa:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:37 pm »
Good. You can come and collect all the crab grass and ragweed that grow rife in my yard if I don't mow/weed. You can have as much of that stuff as you like.   :tongue2:

Ragweed is Ambrosia...
Good for nausea and menstrual cramps... The root as a tea is a fair laxative...

You've probably got burdock, plantain, and dandelion too... good eats... for free.

I don't mind you have a lawn, I really don't. Just seems a pity to me to put in all that work and pay for the spraying and all, when a typical 1/2 acre could provide all the greens, vegetables, and many medicines for the family that lived there. And not too long ago, that's what they did.

And as an aside, cultured suburban lawns, being a relatively new thing, cannot be what the article attests.

Offline thackney

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 08:51:01 pm »
I would imagine most lawn mowing in "the old days" was done similar to:

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 09:04:05 pm »

That's right... Then the chickens come along, scratch and spread the manure, looking for bugs... instant fertilizing... Both the manure of the horses and the chickens. Add goats to browse if you don't have deer, for that manicured touch.

Nice yard, maintenance and chemical free.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 09:16:18 pm »
Had some city folks staying at the ranch a couple weeks ago - Commented on all the work it must have been to ground prune all the brush down by the creek... and how perfect the prune line was... about 4 ft high, all the way along... Complimenting us on all the hard work it must be to keep the place so picturesque...

We didn't have the heart to tell em the deer do that.  :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 09:23:49 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 12:59:52 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 03:08:55 pm »
Best "lawn mower" in the world, chickens and goats.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline thackney

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 03:33:50 pm »
Had some city folks staying at the ranch a couple weeks ago - Commented on all the work it must have been to ground prune all the brush down by the creek... and how perfect the prune line was... about 4 ft high, all the way along... Complimenting us on all the hard work it must be to keep the place so picturesque...

We didn't have the heart to tell em the deer do that.  :laugh:

The best answer would be, my staff handles that.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 03:37:50 pm »
The best answer would be, my staff handles that.

We didn't want to embarrass them... Conversation redirected.
 :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 04:19:27 pm »
I guess I'm in the clear:  The Castle lawn is gravel, the only grass growing is the weeds.  But then, the Castle is white.... 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2019, 01:32:38 pm »

For those of you that need more proof the mainstream media and outlets such as the New York Times are liberally backed and ran, here it is.

The NYT, arguably one of the most noted papers in the world recently came out with a new expose explaining why lawns are racist.

Yes, you read that correctly. Lawns, as in your front or back yard. Apparently, it’s not enough that anyone who represents something other than their agenda is racist. Now, even inanimate objects can be classified as such.

https://theteapartydaily.com/nyt-states-lawns-are-racist/

Offline Mod1

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2019, 01:35:35 pm »
Merged two threads