Author Topic: Protesters Get Violent with Police Officers after Mass Shooting of Cops  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Protesters Get Violent with Police Officers after Mass Shooting of Cops
August 15, 2019 - Leave a Comment   

For quite some time, conservatives have warned about the dangers of constantly vilifying police officers. Over the past few years, many progressives have taken it upon themselves to articulate how much they hate the police and how terrible they believe members of law enforcement are. Many on the left continue to push this false narrative that law enforcement officers hate minorities and are actively seeking to commit harm based on race.

Yesterday, Americans learned the devastating results of ongoingly demonizing the police. On Wednesday, a mass shooting took place in Pennsylvania which left six law enforcement officers severely injured. To make matters even worse, protesters showed up at the scene of the crime and begin to throw objects, hurl obscenities, and employ violence against police officers, as documented by Fox News.

Everything You Need to Know about What Happened

The protesters who showed up at the scene last night clearly didn’t believe that Philadelphia police officers had enough on their hands after multiple squad members faced serious injuries. Once again, this all goes back to the pitfalls of dehumanizing law enforcement officers and acting like they’re oh so terrible.

Alexandria Hoff, a Philadelphia reporter, happened to be on the scene as well and she provided a chilling account of what she witnessed last night:

https://www.thepatriotbrief.com/protesters-get-violent-with-police-officers-after-mass-shooting-of-cops/

Offline berdie

Re: Protesters Get Violent with Police Officers after Mass Shooting of Cops
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:18:34 pm »
We will end up with no law enforcement if this keeps up.  I don't blame them...there is no community support and the pay ain't that great.  I wouldn't do it.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:55 pm »
We will end up with no law enforcement if this keeps up.  I don't blame them...there is no community support and the pay ain't that great.  I wouldn't do it.

Well, that's the whole objective of  these protests.  Make no mistake -- these aren't some spur-of-the-moment protests thought up by a few neighborhood idiots.  They are well financed and highly organized by individuals and groups who want to eradicate any sort of law enforcement, create chaos and ultimately, a civil war.

And of course, those behind this violence also want to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens so that their rabble can plunder, rape and murder the enemy without resistance. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 09:59:53 pm »
Federal prosecutor blames shootout on 'rhetoric' of Philadelphia DA

“There is a new culture of disrespect for law enforcement in this City that is promoted and championed by District Attorney Larry Krasner — and I am fed up with it,” said William McSwain, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in a statement released Thursday. “We’ve now endured over a year and a half of the worst kinds of slander against law enforcement — the DA routinely calls police and prosecutors corrupt and racist, even ‘war criminals’ that he compares to Nazis. The vile rhetoric puts our police in danger. It disgraces the Office of the District Attorney. And it harms the good people in the City of Philadelphia and rewards the wicked.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-prosecutor-blames-shootout-on-rhetoric-of-philadelphia-da-194737520.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 10:34:00 pm »
Applewood wrote:
"Make no mistake -- these aren't some spur-of-the-moment protests thought up by a few neighborhood idiots.  They are well financed and highly organized by individuals and groups who want to eradicate any sort of law enforcement, create chaos and ultimately, a civil war."

In North Philadelphia?
I don't think so.

It was just a group of random "street ferals", behaving like they behave.

Considering how they've been "taught" all their lives (going back to the lives of their forebears, several generations' back now), this should almost be expected.
They hate the police.
They hate whitey.
And gettin' back at both is showin' their style.

I don't see it changing any time soon, unless there's a "Rudy Giulianni style" crackdown where police are encouraged to go after their "harrassers".

But that ain't happenin' in North Philly.