Author Topic: Philadelphia Mosque Plans Protest Against Police on Thursday; “Terrorist Racist Phila Police”  (Read 1037 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Philadelphia Mosque Plans Protest Against Police on Thursday; “Terrorist Racist Phila Police”
Avatar by Brock Simmons August 14, 2019

As the active shooter situation continues to unfold in Philadelphia, The Gateway Pundit has learned that a well known Islamic mosque had planned an anti police protest for tomorrow.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/philadelphia-mosque-planned-protest-against-police-terrorist-racist-phila-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Islam obviously has no words for "Irony" or Hypocrite".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

Muslim Rally to Protest ‘Terrorist’ Cops Day After Assault on Cops
By
S.Noble -
August 15, 2019

Troublemaking CAIR is pushing a Philadelphia rally against police who allegedly make “terroristic or racist threats” against Muslims. This is a day after Philadelphia police engaged in an eight-hour shootout with a felon with a gun. Six officers were injured by the felon and three were injured by the mob.

“Join The Rally Against Terrorist Racist Phila. Police Officers,” reads a digital flier shared in a Facebook group for the Majlis Ash Shura of Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley.

“We will not tolerate those in service to us making terroristic and racist threats against Muslims or blacks on social media or elsewhere. We will not stand for this! Make our voices heard! All ages!”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/muslim-rally-to-protest-terrorist-cops-day-after-assault-on-cops/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why hasn't CAIR been designated a terrorist organization?

The Left is calling for war in the streets again, even as they call for more gun control (presumably on law abiding people, because the rest don't give a flying fig what the law says).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard something about this myself, I thought I heard "black nationalists" were going to be rallying for this Maurice fellow thrown in jail over that incident in Philadelphia on Wednesday.

Online mountaineer

I heard something about this myself, I thought I heard "black nationalists" were going to be rallying for this Maurice fellow thrown in jail over that incident in Philadelphia on Wednesday.
Why do the Muslims care about this guy? Was he one of them?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black liberation group planning march to protest arrest of alleged Philly cop-shooter
August 16, 2019 | Frieda Powers

A militant anti-law-enforcement group is planning a march in Philadelphia to demand the release of suspected cop-shooter Maurice Hill.

Black Community Control of Police, which claims African-Americans have the right to be armed and resist law enforcement, is planning to hold the event on Friday in support of the 36-year-old felon with a long criminal history who was arrested after a more than seven-hour standoff during which six police officers were shot and wounded.

“Free Maurice Hill,” reads the flyer from the liberation group posted on Facebook.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/16/black-liberation-group-planning-march-to-protest-arrest-of-alleged-philly-cop-shooter-786101
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why hasn't CAIR been designated a terrorist organization?

@Smokin Joe

The answer is simple. It's because they are registered Dims,and are untouchable until the Dims are the only political party. Once that happens,it's off to the meat processor for CAIR members.

There is NOTHING a new leftist government that established itself via a revolution hates more than revolutionaries.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

The answer is simple. It's because they are registered Dims,and are untouchable until the Dims are the only political party. Once that happens,it's off to the meat processor for CAIR members.

There is NOTHING a new leftist government that established itself via a revolution hates more than revolutionaries.
Stalin had his purges....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why do the Muslims care about this guy? Was he one of them?

They don't care.  The flyer for the riot...er..."protest" in the OT came out before the shootings.  They're just using the shooting to augment what they were already saying.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:50:52 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

...And in the category of Worst Political Timing, the award goes to....

Online mountaineer

I'm hearing the shooter WAS part of a militant mosque so, yeah, he's one of them.

Offline Night Hides Not

As of 2015, the Philadelphia police force was 55% white, so what do the protestors say about the other 45%?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The muzzies just announced their "Coming out party".

And so it formally begins here,too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As of 2015, the Philadelphia police force was 55% white, so what do the protestors say about the other 45%?

@Night Hides Not

I am guessing "Race Traitors" and "Uncle Toms".

In the kindest,most gentle, understanding way,or course.

Online mountaineer

Hundreds Expected at Left-Wing Rally To Support Philly Cop Shooter
By Pamela Geller - on August 17, 2019 
Story at Geller Report

He's an African now, dontchaknow.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He's an African now, dontchaknow.

Sooo? How did the march go last night? Anybody show up?

Offline Axeslinger

We can say what we want...but (just like antifa) at least they’ve got the stones to get out from behind a keyboard and fight for what they want...no matter how f’d up it may be.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

We can say what we want...but (just like antifa) at least they’ve got the stones to get out from behind a keyboard and fight for what they want...no matter how f’d up it may be.
Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it. Not all, but enough.

Especially if you have four TVs set to CNN, CBS, NBC, & ABC, the story will be the same, the 'facks' the same, the mantras and buzzwords will be the same, just different newsreaders, a different come-on-tater, and logo on the supers, but you'd pretty much have quadrophonic BS.

C S Lewis