Author Topic: Philadelphia police pelted with objects, taunted during harrowing shootout, standoff: reports  (Read 513 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Philadelphia police pelted with objects, taunted during harrowing shootout, standoff: reports
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Onlookers were seen taunting and throwing things at Philadelphia police Wednesday night amid a wild shootout and subsequent standoff that saw six cops wounded, and video posted online shows one woman shoving a police officer making his way to the scene.

Philadelphia’s KYW-TV reporter Alexandria Hoff described on Twitter Wednesday night how a crowd of people bordering the blocked off active shooter scene allegedly harassed officers.

"I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too," Hoff said on Twitter. "A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire."

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/us/crowd-of-onlookers-taunt-police-during-philadelphia-standoff-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Thanks, Obama, for all the anti-cop rhetoric. You and the rest of the hateful left are to blame for this.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:15:49 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

Let me guess ... this part of Philadelphia has a well above average rate of unsolved murders ... because locals shield their local thugs ... who prey on them .........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I believe it, reading up on the actor who played Fredo yesterday, John Cazale was also in 'Dog Day Afternoon' where by the way, there's a scene where the audience certainly is not doing anything as bad as the headline here but they weren't helpful.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

But that in Philadelphia yesterday was a whole different matter; Thank goodness, the officers all survived.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let me guess ... this part of Philadelphia has a well above average rate of unsolved murders ... because locals shield their local thugs ... who prey on them .........

The area around Temple University is a boil on the fanny of the world.  A horrible place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If this were a 50's Tarzan movie,a voice over would be saying "The natives are getting restless" while accompanied by repetitive drum beats from a rap video.

Ok,ok,blacks back in the 50's that were in the music world actually played and sang actual music,and actually excelled at doing so. People like Etta James,Otis Redding,Mister Ray Charles (one of MY personal favorites,can you tell?),Louis Armstrong,Ben E. King, Aretha Franklin (she and Etta were two more of my favorites),Nat King Cole,Brook Benton,and Solomon Burke didn't need no damn "backup dancers" to distract people from their singing.

If it were possible to put Beyonce without her herd of "backup dancers" and sound system "tweekers" on one stage,and then put Aretha Franklin or Etta James on another stage with neither having anything other than a microphone,who do YOU think would be lonesome,and who would have the crowd gathered around them?

Or Sam Cooke on one stage,and Jay-Z on another. WHAT does Jay-Z have that will EVER compare to Cooke's "A Change is going to come" Hell,I doubt Jay-Z could even play a recording of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeterS

Well,to be fair,they are also their sons,brothers,and fathers. They also bring in the most cash because welfare money doesn't go that far when you are buying stuff like gold teef and 200 dollar sneakers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So I wonder who's be brave enough to lay the blame for this treatment at the feet of the media and all the Leftist politicians who fan the flames of hatred toward cops by whole communities?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

If this were a 50's Tarzan movie,a voice over would be saying "The natives are getting restless" while accompanied by repetitive drum beats from a rap video.

Ok,ok,blacks back in the 50's that were in the music world actually played and sang actual music,and actually excelled at doing so. People like Etta James,Otis Redding,Mister Ray Charles (one of MY personal favorites,can you tell?),Louis Armstrong,Ben E. King, Aretha Franklin (she and Etta were two more of my favorites),Nat King Cole,Brook Benton,and Solomon Burke didn't need no damn "backup dancers" to distract people from their singing.

If it were possible to put Beyonce without her herd of "backup dancers" and sound system "tweekers" on one stage,and then put Aretha Franklin or Etta James on another stage with neither having anything other than a microphone,who do YOU think would be lonesome,and who would have the crowd gathered around them?

Or Sam Cooke on one stage,and Jay-Z on another. WHAT does Jay-Z have that will EVER compare to Cooke's "A Change is going to come" Hell,I doubt Jay-Z could even play a recording of it.
If wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious.
Jay-Z and the NFL have reached a deal where apparently the NFL has agreed to give various shakedown groups a wad of money to support efforts towards "social justice."
What I find simultaneously hilarious and tragic is the fact the supremely arrogant and narcissistic Jay-Z, who is a dirt bag and  talentless hack, is also a billionaire and has convinced the strongest sports org. in the country to accede to his demands.
He has  convinced millions of dopes to fork over their money to make him a billionaire by buying recordings of his vile, crude words and phrases cobbled together to make some sort of rap "song."
Hey, ain't America wonderful?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:58:09 pm by goatprairie »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The police should give these animals what they want, walk off the job and leave them to defend themselves from each other. 9999hair out0000