Author Topic: Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death  (Read 4754 times)

Offline musiclady

The autopsy conclusion will stand unless evidence to the contrary is turned.  Shirley you don't expect that to ever happen, no matter how many people Bill and Hillary have to have killed.  Hell, people are still fighting over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Where's Illya Kuryakin when you need him?  wink777
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's Illya Kuryakin when you need him?  wink777

I think he still works for NCIS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Yep.  I saw him there last week on a rerun.  happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yep.  I saw him there last week on a rerun.  happy77

Is that the blonde guy with the bowl haircut?

Offline dfwgator

Of course!  This will be the end of the investigation. Once again, absolutely no accountability.

The "Big Club" wins again.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The autopsy conclusion will stand unless evidence to the contrary is turned.  Shirley you don't expect that to ever happen, no matter how many people Bill and Hillary have to have killed.  Hell, people are still fighting over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
Like I said, at least the M.E. won't be suddenly feeling despondent...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of my favorite lines from the show, when Jimmy asked Ducky what he looked like when he was young, he responded "A lot like Illya Kuryakin". I howled.... :silly:  (having seen both shows when they first aired).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING… Three Epstein Lawyers Challenge Autopsy Results! …MCC Prison Staff Refuses to Help Investigators!
 by Jim Hoft
August 16, 2019

...   Epstein, who is 6 feet tall, reportedly secured the bedsheet to the top bunk bed and wrapped the sheet around his neck.

Many close to Epstein fear he was murdered and CBS News, citing an unnamed source, also reported on Tuesday that “shrieking and shouting” was heard coming from Epstein’s cell on the morning of his death. The source also said they heard corrections officers saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe,” while trying to revive him.

Following the release of the autopsy Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers challenged the autopsy results.

The lawyers are going to view prison videos themselves from the MCC the night of his death.  ...Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One of my favorite lines from the show, when Jimmy asked Ducky what he looked like when he was young, he responded "A lot like Illya Kuryakin". I howled.... :silly:  (having seen both shows when they first aired).

I laughed at that, too.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

Hell, people are still fighting over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
@Cyber Liberty

You are so wrong - Trump told us Ted Cruz's father helped Oswald kill Kennedy. :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You are so wrong - Trump told us Ted Cruz's father helped Oswald kill Kennedy. :whistle:

:happyhappy:
I will NOT comply.