Author Topic: Stacey Abrams says she would be open to VP consideration 'by any nominee'  (Read 282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Stacey Abrams says she would be open to VP consideration 'by any nominee'

By QUINT FORGEY

08/14/2019 07:40 AM EDT

Updated 08/14/2019 08:13 AM EDT

Stacey Abrams, the former Democratic nominee for Georgia governor, said Tuesday she is open to becoming the running mate for “any” of the roughly two dozen White House candidates vying to take on President Donald Trump in 2020.

“I would be honored to be considered by any nominee,” she said in an interview with The New York Times.

Abrams announced Tuesday she would not enter the crowded Democratic presidential primary, and would instead focus her efforts in the year-and-a-half before Election Day on combating voter suppression and boosting participation in the 2020 census.

“I’ve just come to the decision that my best value add, the strongest contribution I can give to this primary, would be to make sure our nominee is coming into an environment where there’s strong voter protections in place,” Abrams told the Times.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/14/stacey-abrams-vice-president-nominee-1462306
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In other words "What I believe in and who I support is open to the highest bidder".
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Seems like she could be a good fit for Beto...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
When the Dems lose she can add "Imaginary Vice-President" to her resume right alongside "Imaginary governor of Georgia".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
'by any nominee'

Trump should troll her by offering
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.