Author Topic: Officials blame 'political rhetoric and misinformation' after shots fired at San Antonio ICE office  (Read 212 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Officials blame 'political rhetoric and misinformation' after shots fired at San Antonio ICE office

Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 7:45 a.m. ET Aug. 14, 2019 | Updated 3:32 p.m. ET Aug. 14, 2019

Officials blamed "political rhetoric and misinformation" after shots were fired at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office in San Antonio, Texas, early Tuesday morning.

Local TV station KENS 5 reported that suspects fired at the building,which includes the ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) field office and Jefferson Bank offices, around 3:00 a.m. CDT Tuesday morning on the northeast side of San Antonio.

Christopher Combs, special agent in charge of the San Antonio FBI, said in a press conference later Tuesday that “an unknown number of individuals in an unknown number of vehicles” fired shots at the building and came close to hitting federal employees in the building, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

https://www.usatoday.com/news/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I demand that Trump condemn liberal rhetoric about white people, law enforcement and ICE.  They need to compile a list of people who are on the edge and could become violent due to the current hate being spread by liberal media.  Hate that spews white people who vote for Trump are white Nationalists.  People who label the President a white nationalist.  People who spout rhetoric about any law enforcement agency. 

These whackos are no less dangerous than white supremists.  Donald Trump you need to condemn this is the strongest language possible. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.