Author Topic: America’s Sleeping Problem Solved: The Weighted Blanket  (Read 540 times)

Offline Lifeandliberty54

Listen up my fellow Americans, we have an issue with sleeping. Would you be surprised if I told you that up to almost half of Americans admit to suffering from insomnia? I can’t say you would be with how many screens we put in front of our faces every single day. This has led to millions of Americans resulting to prescription sleeping medication. To make matters worse, these pills come with their own list of side effects and only neglect the initial problem of why you couldn’t sleep in the first place.

I had some issues with falling asleep in the past, but my first instinct has never been to result to medication. Research that I came across shows that it’s not actually the total number of hours that’s most important, but the quality of sleep during the hours you are getting. There are numerous benefits when it comes to getting consistent high-quality sleep. For starters, it protects your heart, balances hormone levels, boosts muscle recovery, helps fight and burn fat, and improves brain function.

I personally believe that getting a great night of sleep, every night, is one of the most important things. I was tired of rolling around each night, listening to late night news because I couldn’t fall asleep… It never seemed possible to be the type of person that lays down, shuts their eyes and falls asleep in seconds. But that all changed when I discovered a weighted blanket.

The weighted blanket purpose is to simulate deep touch pressure, or “DTP”. The weight of these blankets can range anywhere from 10lbs to 30lbs. and should come to 10-15% of your body weight. I found a fantastic brand called JM Weighted Blankets, the owners are absolutely fantastic and strong Christians. I have been using their weighted blanket now for six months and it has been the best sleep of my life. I highly recommend this product and this brand, they have been very kind and their blanket works like magic! 

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 03:51:33 am by Lifeandliberty54 »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: America’s Sleeping Problem Solved: The Weighted Blanket
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 03:56:30 am »
You like Jim's blankets so much you decided to make accounts on random forums to advertise them?  :pondering:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: America’s Sleeping Problem Solved: The Weighted Blanket
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 07:39:29 am »
I fell asleep twice and never finished reading the ad.  Thanks!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.