Author Topic: Trump blasts media, Biden, Warren in Pennsylvania  (Read 211 times)

Offline corbe

Trump blasts media, Biden, Warren in Pennsylvania
« on: August 13, 2019, 11:47:21 pm »
Trump blasts media, Biden, Warren in Pennsylvania

By Brett Samuels  - 08/13/19 04:56 PM EDT

President Trump blasted the media, U.S. trading partners and his Democratic rivals for the White House in a Tuesday speech that had been advertised as focusing on energy and manufacturing.

Trump spent roughly an hour in Monaca, Pa., speaking to workers at a Shell petrochemical plant. While his speech was sprinkled with references to his administration's efforts to expand pipelines, produce more energy and cut regulations, the president regularly went off on tangents swiping at critics.

“Can you imagine if I got a fair press? I mean, we're leading without it. Can you imagine if these people treated me fairly? The election would be over,” Trump said, taking a dig at the media.

In another random aside directed at the media, Trump mocked the Academy Awards and suggested the annual show had seen a drop in ratings because it didn't align with his supporters.

“The Academy Awards is on hard times now,” Trump said. “You know why? Because they started taking us on. Everyone got tired of it.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457312-trump-blasts-media-biden-warren-in-pennsylvania

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.