Author Topic: Senate Dems deliver stunning warning to Supreme Court: ‘Heal’ or face restructuring  (Read 2661 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Life is a lot like a roll of toilet paper:  The older it is, the faster it runs out.

Mathematically, when you are ten years old, the last year was one-tenth of your entire life.  Quite a lot.
When you are sixty-five, the last year was a little over 1.5% of your life, far smaller than 10%.
And it only gets more worser*.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:27:32 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mathematically, when you are ten years, the last year was one-tenth of your entire life.  Quite a lot.
When you are sixty-five, the last year was a little over 1.5% of your life, far smaller than 10%.
And it only gets more worser*.

Truth!   goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: