Author Topic: Senate Dems deliver stunning warning to Supreme Court: ‘Heal’ or face restructuring  (Read 2666 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

That's enough to make you wonder why there are no such restrictions on bodyguards in NYC,ain't it?

I wonder if the FACT that almost all (maybe all by now?) the bodyguards in NYC who are armed are off-duty or retired NYC cops who earn more money protecting the wealthy a few hours a night than they did in a whole week as a cop might have anything to do with those laws?

And that's not even counting the foreign dignitary bodyguards at the U.N. that are in violation of every gun law in New York City and NY State not to mention probably a couple of Federal laws as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And that's not even counting the foreign dignitary bodyguards at the U.N. that are in violation of every gun law in New York City and NY State not to mention probably a couple of Federal laws as well.

I think I should be able to carry a fully automatic Uzi, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Well if it's pre 1986 and you've got some extra $$$ laying around you probably can.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Who do you think you are,a Kennedy bodyguard? His bodyguards carried full-auto Uzi's into the US Senate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  I once commented on one of her articles that I wanted to have her baby. 

All these years...I thought you was a dude.  :shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well if it's pre 1986 and you've got some extra $$$ laying around you probably can.

I don't have six digits of spare money laying around.   :shrug:

No, the only reason we can't have those nice things is because there are too many people running around who think it's not enough to deprive me of that Uzi, they also want the National government to have a detailed inventory of what I am presently "allowed" to have.  I'll keep that list to myself, thank you (and make no mistake:  I have a list.  I just ran the post-move inventory, and cross-checked the Serials for good measure.  I discovered I hadn't updated it since my most recent acquisitions).  Even my Insurance agent doesn't have that list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

...and Judi is all Lady.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost  @Cyber Liberty

Maybe he is one of those "shape-shifters" that live in CA or DC?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

More like Sam Beckett leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home........
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't have six digits of spare money laying around.   :shrug:

No, the only reason we can't have those nice things is because there are too many people running around who think it's not enough to deprive me of that Uzi, they also want the National government to have a detailed inventory of what I am presently "allowed" to have.  I'll keep that list to myself, thank you (and make no mistake:  I have a list.  I just ran the post-move inventory, and cross-checked the Serials for good measure.  I discovered I hadn't updated it since my most recent acquisitions).  Even my Insurance agent doesn't have that list.

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want my insurance to have a list of my firearms.  They are covered under my home owners and/or renters insurance...but they need to have an inventory of what I've got.

And therein lies the problem.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

More like Sam Beckett leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home........

Or...I'm a Bleepin' wise guy....

Call it, "Cyber's Razor."   :laugh: :beer: :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want my insurance to have a list of my firearms.  They are covered under my home owners and/or renters insurance...but they need to have an inventory of what I've got.

And therein lies the problem.

They don't need an inventory (complete with Serials) in AZ, they just needed to know the total value.  They will only cover $20K worth.

The "insurance" parroted by the grabbers is a whole other animal, they want insurance priced by the National Government, which you can bet your last dollar will be high enough to keep most people priced out of it.  They think we are fooles, and call us "extremist" when we refuse to play.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I've posted here weeks and years ago.... If the Democrats win in 2020 with a majority of both Houses, they will nullify both Pres. Trump's appointments of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and nominate 'Replacements'.

They will then go after all the federal judges confirmed during his Administration.

I cannot believe what's happened to us, as a People. 

IMO, this all started with equal rights/equal pay for Women. 

Roe v Wade...not in a sense of keeping the African-American population under control, but as a parachute to grab for poor choices and/or stupidity and/or laziness. 

I'm all for equal pay, opportunities for women...just pointing out the consequences of killing offspring in the womb.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I've posted here weeks and years ago.... If the Democrats win in 2020 with a majority of both Houses, they will nullify both Pres. Trump's appointments of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and nominate 'Replacements'.

They will then go after all the federal judges confirmed during his Administration.

Roe v Wade...not in a sense of keeping the African-American population under control, but as a parachute to grab for poor choices and/or stupidity and/or laziness. 

I'm all for equal pay, opportunities for women...just pointing out the consequences of killing offspring in the womb.

IMHO they will do what FDR couldn't and that's expand the court by 2-3 justices and fill those slots with hard left justices that make Kagan and Sotomayor look centrist by comparison.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Rats would need 2/3 of the Senate to remove the Justices....and a secondary purpose of abortion (right after "weeding out" the human race) is to keep women available for easy sex.  I'm for equal pay for equal effort, too.  That's not what is being demanded by the leftists.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

What does equal pay have to do with Roe v. Wade?

Online DCPatriot

What does equal pay have to do with Roe v. Wade?

I recall times before "maternity leave".  Because a woman might become pregnant, executive level positions were rare.

Also recall women not making as much as men doing the same job.  Feeling was that a man's money was to raise a household...a woman's was to supplement as a 2nd income.

I'm old as dirt, @Sanguine     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I recall times before "maternity leave".  Because a woman might become pregnant, executive level positions were rare.

Also recall women not making as much as men doing the same job.  Feeling was that a man's money was to raise a household...a woman's was to supplement as a 2nd income.

I'm old as dirt, @Sanguine     :laugh:

Sometimes a woman has to support her household and it's just not right to be paid more or less depending one's sex, and not one's worth.  Seems like a no-brainer to me. 

Now, Roe v. Wade - that's a different story, and one that should be discussed, beyond the obvious and oft-stated fact that the founder was trying to get rid of "inferior" peoples.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sometimes a woman has to support her household and it's just not right to be paid more or less depending one's sex, and not one's worth.  Seems like a no-brainer to me. 

Now, Roe v. Wade - that's a different story, and one that should be discussed, beyond the obvious and oft-stated fact that the founder was trying to get rid of "inferior" peoples.

I worked with a number of female Scientists who were the sole breadwinners of their families, and they got paid every bit as well as their male counterparts.  The one good thing about that corporation I used to serve.

I have my own opinion as to the "popularity" of easy access to abortions....
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

She would have called for sterilization then.

No..I think she was thinking more of a way to keep them a minority.  Nothing more than arithmetic.    :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Dr. Margaret Sanger

“Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”

– Margaret Sanger. “Birth Control and Racial Betterment,” Feb 1919
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 03:48:20 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She would have called for sterilization then.

No..I think she was thinking more of a way to keep them a minority.  Nothing more than arithmetic.    :shrug:

That's merely the difference between "Wither on the vine" and "Outright murder."   :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Dr. Margaret Sanger

“Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”

– Margaret Sanger. “Birth Control and Racial Betterment,” Feb 1919

Thanks, @Bigun

Didn't know that she said that.   Wish they had video, though.    :laugh:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks, @Bigun

Didn't know that she said that.   Wish they had video, though.    :laugh:

"What we don't know will enslave our children."

KrisAnne Hall June 2019
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34