Author Topic: 'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor
« on: August 15, 2019, 07:00:20 pm »
'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor
by Ellie Bufkin
 | August 15, 2019 02:49 PM

Print this article

El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said in a recent interview that President Trump told him, "you're a RINO," during his recent visit after the deadly Walmart shooting.

Margo detailed when the president called him a "Republican in name only" while discussing Trump's recent visit to El Paso on PBS' Frontline. "I said, ‘If you want to deal with immigration, the first thing you do is you have Homeland Security define what is a secure border and what they need in the way of resources to handle that,'" Margo said of his conversation with Trump.

Amid a back-and-forth over the efficacy of border walls, Margo then alleges that the president called him a "RINO."

"I said, ‘No, sir. I am not a RINO,'" Margo remembered. "I simply corrected the misinformation you were given by [the Texas] attorney general, and that’s all I did."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/youre-a-rino-trump-name-calls-el-paso-mayor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34