Author Topic: Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video
By Marina Pitofsky - 08/13/19 04:38 PM EDT

President Trump’s reelection campaign is selling T-shirts mocking Chris Cuomo after the CNN anchor got into a heated, profanity-laced argument with someone who called him “Fredo.”

The shirt being sold by Trump's campaign includes the label “Fredo unhinged” and “text ‘Fredo’ to 88022,” alongside images of Cuomo from a video of the confrontation.

Although it is unclear where the video was filmed, it shows Cuomo threatening and cursing at a man who allegedly mocked him by calling him Fredo, a character from the film “The Godfather.” The host also compared using the word against Italian people to using the n-word against black people.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/457307-trump-campaign-starts-selling-fredo-unhinged-t-shirt-after
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Is the term “Fredo” an ethnic slur? I’ve never heard such a thing but I have no Italian ancestry in my tree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video
By Marina Pitofsky - 08/13/19 04:38 PM EDT

President Trump’s reelection campaign is selling T-shirts mocking Chris Cuomo after the CNN anchor got into a heated, profanity-laced argument with someone who called him “Fredo.”

The shirt being sold by Trump's campaign includes the label “Fredo unhinged” and “text ‘Fredo’ to 88022,” alongside images of Cuomo from a video of the confrontation.

Although it is unclear where the video was filmed, it shows Cuomo threatening and cursing at a man who allegedly mocked him by calling him Fredo, a character from the film “The Godfather.” The host also compared using the word against Italian people to using the n-word against black people.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/457307-trump-campaign-starts-selling-fredo-unhinged-t-shirt-after
:2popcorn:

Offline corbe

Let's just say I'm:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb Solo Cover

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So where can I buy one?  Article doesn't say.

ETA:  Found it:  https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fredo-unhinged-tee
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:15:03 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good for them.
This is part of what constitutes "fighting back".

Turn up the heat.
On a scale of 1 to 10, turn it up to 25.

Offline LottieDah

I am of Italian descent and no Fredo is not an ethnic slur nor is it an insult.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: