Author Topic: Omar’s Rumored Affair Slips Out – Investigation Uncovers Pictures, $250K Paid To Married Man  (Read 3181 times)

rangerrebew

Omar’s Rumored Affair Slips Out – Investigation Uncovers Pictures, $250K Paid To Married Man
By Ben Dutka|August 8, 2019

Ilhan Omar’s closet just flew wide open – she can’t hide it anymore!

When you’re done reading this story, you’re going to ask yourself one question:

Should this woman really be holding a high-ranking political position in this country?

Certainly, this is an unverified rumor for the time being, but the evidence is mounting … fast.

Questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s marital history have been circulating for months (did she really marry her brother?), but this is new, and does not look good for her.

It appears she could be having an illicit affair with a Democrat strategist.

https://gopdailybrief.com/omar-slip-investigation-pictures/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:20:44 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

If her scrawny little behind were in the military, she'd be busted.  So why are politicians allowed to carry on affairs which could jeopardize their security clearances?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If her scrawny little behind were in the military, she'd be busted.  So why are politicians allowed to carry on affairs which could jeopardize their security clearances?

Because for politicians it's looked at as a career enhancement.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

So?

Nothing will come of it.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Because for politicians it's looked at as a career enhancement.

Exactly. look where it got Kamaltoe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

A moral to this story is that it's ok to screw white guys, literally and figuratively. 

Figuratively if they're conservatives, literally if they're liberals.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

So, she split with husband and is having an affair.  Trump had affairs when married to three different women.  If it is okay for him doing it three times, it is okay for her, once, if she is doing that.  Affairs are nothing these days. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So, she split with husband and is having an affair.  Trump had affairs when married to three different women.  If it is okay for him doing it three times, it is okay for her, once, if she is doing that.  Affairs are nothing these days.

:laugh:   

@Victoria33    Read that again...slowly.   Let it sink in. 

Then...read it again.   

wink777

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

Then...read it again.   
wink777
@DCPatriot

DC, my friend, I knew it after I wrote it, and didn't change it - decided it reads "better" this way.   wink777   :yowsa:

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

DC, my friend, I knew it after I wrote it, and didn't change it - decided it reads "better" this way.   wink777   :yowsa:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

Where did she get 250K to pay off her lover, from campaign funds. Needs to be investigated (as if that will happen.)

Online roamer_1

It amazes me that anyone would bed that shrew.

Offline DCPatriot

Where did she get 250K to pay off her lover, from campaign funds. Needs to be investigated (as if that will happen.)

Should be easy to prove that she was benefiting from this money.  And that the set-up was fraudulent.

Of course, it should have been easy to keep Epstein alive, too.

Offline Victoria33

@austingirl

I read about this some time ago (I have no life so I read stuff).  He was working for the campaign, and incurring expenses for such, travel, wherever, whatever the campaign needed.  The money was for paying his expenses, plus his salary for his working over a period of time.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl

I read about this some time ago (I have no life so I read stuff).  He was working for the campaign, and incurring expenses for such, travel, wherever, whatever the campaign needed.  The money was for paying his expenses, plus his salary for his working over a period of time.

@Victoria33

Thanks!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

"All those sheep. And you pick the ugly one"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline verga

If a guy is drunk enough and she is the only one at the bar.......
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

If a guy is drunk enough and she is the only one at the bar.......

Well alright... But 'having an affair' presupposes marriage which means at least once, and as a mistress... way more than once.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Probably came away with a case of the crabs and an STD.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Probably came away with a case of the crabs and an STD.

I'd be more afraid of getting the Praying Mantis treatment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Omar’s Rumored Affair Slips Out – Investigation Uncovers Pictures, $250K Paid To Married Man
By Ben Dutka|August 8, 2019

Ilhan Omar’s closet just flew wide open – she can’t hide it anymore!

When you’re done reading this story, you’re going to ask yourself one question:

Should this woman really be holding a high-ranking political position in this country?

Certainly, this is an unverified rumor for the time being, but the evidence is mounting … fast.

Questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s marital history have been circulating for months (did she really marry her brother?), but this is new, and does not look good for her.

It appears she could be having an illicit affair with a Democrat strategist.

https://gopdailybrief.com/omar-slip-investigation-pictures/

@rangerrebew
Having an affair wouldn't hurt her with the Dims if he were a black felon,or mo betta,a black woman,but humping a cracka ain't going to work for her.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:30:35 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Then...read it again.   

wink777

@DCPatriot @Victoria33

She doesn't care. She hates Trump so much she would rather see Sharpton in the WH than him.

Offline Victoria33

@DCPatriot @Victoria33
She doesn't care. She hates Trump so much she would rather see Sharpton in the WH than him.
@sneakypete

You stopped reading too soon.  Go back and read our following responses to each other.   ****slapping

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

You stopped reading too soon.  Go back and read our following responses to each other.   ****slapping

@Victoria33

I just did,and saw nothing special. What was I supposed to be looking for?