Author Topic: Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video
By Marina Pitofsky - 08/13/19 04:38 PM EDT

President Trump’s reelection campaign is selling T-shirts mocking Chris Cuomo after the CNN anchor got into a heated, profanity-laced argument with someone who called him “Fredo.”

The shirt being sold by Trump's campaign includes the label “Fredo unhinged” and “text ‘Fredo’ to 88022,” alongside images of Cuomo from a video of the confrontation.

Although it is unclear where the video was filmed, it shows Cuomo threatening and cursing at a man who allegedly mocked him by calling him Fredo, a character from the film “The Godfather.” The host also compared using the word against Italian people to using the n-word against black people.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/457307-trump-campaign-starts-selling-fredo-unhinged-t-shirt-after
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline LMAO

Is the term “Fredo” an ethnic slur? I’ve never heard such a thing but I have no Italian ancestry in my tree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mrpotatohead

• Goodbye B-1 and Hello B-21!
Trump campaign starts selling 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirt after viral Cuomo video
By Marina Pitofsky - 08/13/19 04:38 PM EDT

President Trump’s reelection campaign is selling T-shirts mocking Chris Cuomo after the CNN anchor got into a heated, profanity-laced argument with someone who called him “Fredo.”

The shirt being sold by Trump's campaign includes the label “Fredo unhinged” and “text ‘Fredo’ to 88022,” alongside images of Cuomo from a video of the confrontation.

Although it is unclear where the video was filmed, it shows Cuomo threatening and cursing at a man who allegedly mocked him by calling him Fredo, a character from the film “The Godfather.” The host also compared using the word against Italian people to using the n-word against black people.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/457307-trump-campaign-starts-selling-fredo-unhinged-t-shirt-after
:2popcorn:
Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Online corbe

• I hate nothing, not even OUR President
   Let's just say I'm:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb Solo Cover

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
So where can I buy one?  Article doesn't say.

ETA:  Found it:  https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/fredo-unhinged-tee
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:15:03 PM by Cyber Liberty »
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Fishrrman Speaks!
Good for them.
This is part of what constitutes "fighting back".

Turn up the heat.
On a scale of 1 to 10, turn it up to 25.

Offline LottieDah

I am of Italian descent and no Fredo is not an ethnic slur nor is it an insult.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf