Author Topic: What Happened to Jeffrey Epstein? (Daniel Greenfield)  (Read 675 times)

Online corbe

What Happened to Jeffrey Epstein? (Daniel Greenfield)
« on: August 13, 2019, 08:11:45 pm »
What Happened to Jeffrey Epstein?

Posted by Daniel Greenfield

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New York City’s Civic Center is a maze of courts, prisons, and offices that begins where Chinatown ends; past relics like a 17th century Jewish cemetery and an 1819 seaman’s church. Park Row is barricaded and blocked off by the brutalist infrastructure of One Police Plaza (which contains the remnants of a British prison used to house American prisoners during the Revolutionary War). Surrounding it are massive federal courthouses in front of whose facades the various important malefactors you see on the evening news are photographed, followed by the neoclassical facade of the New York County Supreme Court.

The placement of these buildings in what used to be the Five Points, New York City’s worst and most violent criminal slum run by gangs who made their own laws, where police never ventured, is not an accident. Nor is it an accident that these buildings blocked off the slum area from nearby Wall Street.

The massive gray and brown towers of Civic Center make a statement about the might of the law.

The Metropolitan Correctional Center is the most obscure of the Civic Center buildings (except to its inmates and their families), its brutalist mass huddling in a blockaded zone, even as it has housed countless famous inmates from John Gotti to Bernie Madoff, from the Blind Sheikh to El Chapo.

<..snip..>

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

Re: What Happened to Jeffrey Epstein? (Daniel Greenfield)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:32:51 pm »
The thing that is odd to me is that there are only 760 or so inmates there. That is small by Texas standards.  And they evidently specialize in high profile clientele. Looks like the training would have been better.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 08:42:11 pm »
    FTA:

A trial that will never happen now.

Someone at the federal level had protected Epstein. And someone at the federal level may have decided that he was better off dead. It would have taken a political network with access to career officials in the DOJ to have protected and killed Epstein.Perhaps Jeffrey Epstein did die by his own hand. And a chain of coincidences enabled it to happen

Obviously, and for good reason, most Briefers don't believe in 'coincidences' when it comes to the Clintons.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 08:45:52 pm »
The thing that is odd to me is that there are only 760 or so inmates there. That is small by Texas standards.  And they evidently specialize in high profile clientele. Looks like the training would have been better.

Palm greasing is an art form in that part of the world.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 08:52:58 pm »
    Shirley Gov cuomo has operatives in there and he has a vested interest in protecting the Clintons/DNC.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 01:06:19 pm »
I heard last night that the facility was designed for about half that number, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org