Author Topic: Curt Schilling says he’s ‘absolutely considering’ a congressional run in AZ, gets Trump’s stamp of a  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Curt Schilling says he’s ‘absolutely considering’ a congressional run in AZ, gets Trump’s stamp of approval
August 13, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Former pitcher Curt Schilling confirmed that he is “absolutely considering” running for Congress to flip a seat held by a Democrat in Arizona.

President Trump celebrated the idea, apparently reacting to a segment on “Fox & Friends” which mentioned the potential run by the former Arizona Diamondbacks and Boston Red Sox pitcher.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Curt Schilling, a great pitcher and patriot, is considering a run for Congress in Arizona. Terrific!  @foxandfriends
7:16 AM - Aug 13, 2019

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/13/curt-schilling-says-hes-absolutely-considering-a-congressional-run-in-az-gets-trumps-stamp-of-approval-785040
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He'll be a carpetbagger no matter what District.  However, he was a beloved pitcher for the Diamondbacks, so he'll get some votes.  Won't be my district for sure, it's been red I think since 1912 at the State's founding.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
If he wears his bloody sock it could help....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he wears his bloody sock it could help....

I'd LMBO if it's the 9th District.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: