Author Topic: Watch: Omar says Muslim lawmakers should not be asked to condemn female genital mutilation  (Read 910 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Omar says Muslim lawmakers should not be asked to condemn female genital mutilation
July 24, 2019 | Vivek Saxena | Print Article

Anti-Semitic Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has again made it perfectly clear that the only things she’s willing to condemn are Americans, be they the nearly 63 million Americans who voted President Donald Trump into office or even her own party’s leader, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

On Tuesday, about a week after she refused to condemn al-Qaeda, the Muslim congresswomen doubled down, except this time she refused to condemn al-Qaeda, female genital mutilation and the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.

Asked at the so-called Muslim Caucus Education Collective’s 2019 Conference to specifically condemn female genital mutilation, she replied by ranting and raving about how she and her fellow Muslim congresswoman, Rashida Tlaib, don’t have to explain themselves to anybody.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/24/watch-omar-says-muslim-lawmakers-should-not-be-asked-to-condemn-female-genital-mutilation-777860?utm_source=IdealMedia&utm_medium=IdealMedia

Offline rustynail

Has she had hers?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Omar voted for, and was a sponsor of, a Minnesota bill that outlawed female genital mutilation.  Her objection here was being asked repeatedly to condemn something that she truthfully has condemned before.

I can't stand her, but in this one instance, she has a point.  This is a trick that is constantly pulled with Republicans where they are asked repeatedly to condemn white nationalists as if they have some particular obligation to do so simply because they are conservatives.  They did it to Trump where he was repeatedly asked to condemn David Duke any more, until the point where he finally said "I'm not talking about David Duke", and the headline became "Trump refuses to condemn David Duke."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 03:51:45 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

rangerrebew

Asked at the so-called Muslim Caucus Education Collective’s 2019 Conference to specifically condemn female genital mutilation, she replied by ranting and raving about how she and her fellow Muslim congresswoman, Rashida Tlaib, don’t have to explain themselves to anybody.
[/quote

But they expect everyone else to explain themselves their positions on all issues.  More liberal hypocrisy; avoiding complicated issues. :bs:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Omar voted for, and was a sponsor of, a Minnesota bill that outlawed female genital mutilation.  Her objection here was being asked repeatedly to condemn something that she truthfully has condemned before.

I can't stand her, but in this one instance, she has a point.  This is a trick that is constantly pulled with Republicans where they are asked repeatedly to condemn white nationalists as if they have some particular obligation to do so simply because they are conservatives.  They did it to Trump where he was repeatedly asked to condemn David Duke any more, until the point where he finally said "I'm not talking about David Duke", and the headline became "Trump refuses to condemn David Duke."

I agree with this.    This tactic of being repeatedly pressured to "condemn" those on the fringes is typically used against conservatives.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I generally agree, but in Omar's case she uses similar tactics on conservatives repeatedly. She can live up to the very same rules she applies to others as far as I'm concerned.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

It is all over the place Democrats calling all Republicans white Nationalists.  Trump is an idiot.  Even condemning white nationalism has been rewarded by all Democrats calling him a white nationalist.  This is out of control.  All of the Democratic candidates are doing it.  They are baiting people for racial tension.  How long can they do this before people have had enough?  Jay Inslee today too.

Candice Owens says it best here:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Democratic+white+nationalist&view=detail&mid=F522E79125E6F4CCBE0AF522E79125E6F4CCBE0A&FORM=VIRE
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, Omar voted for the bill to outlaw female genital mutilation.
Someone on this thread asked if she had undergone this.  The answer is very likely yes, due to her coming from Somalia where she grew up.

"Somalia has one of the highest rates of female genital mutilation in the world, but the country may soon bring that figure down to zero. Currently, about 95 percent of girls in Somalia between the ages of 4 and 11 undergo FGM, according to UNICEF."

Females in some cultures are furniture.  The men change their furniture when they tire of it, either by casting it out or destroying it.

This is true for early cultures because women were weaker than men and strength was the measure of power one had then.

It was Jesus Christ who raised women out of that and gave them worth.  From that time forward people who were Christians treated women as equal to man.

To men in today's culture:  Due to women being weaker than men and wanted for sex, a woman has to be aware of who is around her and men don't.  A woman going shopping, has to be on guard and men don't.  So, this is a stress women live with and I hope their husband, other men friends, understand this.

I had this happen one time years ago (this was before men wanted to be women and wore women's clothes):

I was in a mall and in the Penney's store.  I was in women's clothes.  I noticed a man showing up in every aisle I went down.  Why was he in women's clothes department and following me to every aisle?

I thought I needed to get out of there.  I began moving to the front entrance to Penney's and noted he was a distance behind me, also moving to the entrance.  I knew then I was a target.  I moved fast down the mall, went not far, and went into a store selling kid's toys.

I went to a back aisle out of sight of the front of the store and saw a clerk.  I said I needed to talk to the manager, and he came there.  I told him what I thought and he asked if the man looked like....  I said no.  He said the man he described was a mall security man so it was not him following me.  He took me to the very back where there was a door going into the parking lot.  He unlocked the door, I went out that door and luckily my car was not far from there.  I got in my car and drove fast back to my house.

In strength, women cannot be as strong as a man.  (A woman needs a gun that makes her equal).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, Omar voted for the bill to outlaw female genital mutilation.
Someone on this thread asked if she had undergone this.  The answer is very likely yes, due to her coming from Somalia where she grew up.

"Somalia has one of the highest rates of female genital mutilation in the world, but the country may soon bring that figure down to zero. Currently, about 95 percent of girls in Somalia between the ages of 4 and 11 undergo FGM, according to UNICEF."

Females in some cultures are furniture.  The men change their furniture when they tire of it, either by casting it out or destroying it.

This is true for early cultures because women were weaker than men and strength was the measure of power one had then.

It was Jesus Christ who raised women out of that and gave them worth.  From that time forward people who were Christians treated women as equal to man.

To men in today's culture:  Due to women being weaker than men and wanted for sex, a woman has to be aware of who is around her and men don't.  A woman going shopping, has to be on guard and men don't.  So, this is a stress women live with and I hope their husband, other men friends, understand this.

I had this happen one time years ago (this was before men wanted to be women and wore women's clothes):

I was in a mall and in the Penney's store.  I was in women's clothes.  I noticed a man showing up in every aisle I went down.  Why was he in women's clothes department and following me to every aisle?

I thought I needed to get out of there.  I began moving to the front entrance to Penney's and noted he was a distance behind me, also moving to the entrance.  I knew then I was a target.  I moved fast down the mall, went not far, and went into a store selling kid's toys.

I went to a back aisle out of sight of the front of the store and saw a clerk.  I said I needed to talk to the manager, and he came there.  I told him what I thought and he asked if the man looked like....  I said no.  He said the man he described was a mall security man so it was not him following me.  He took me to the very back where there was a door going into the parking lot.  He unlocked the door, I went out that door and luckily my car was not far from there.  I got in my car and drove fast back to my house.

In strength, women cannot be as strong as a man.  (A woman needs a gun that makes her equal).

Mrs. Liberty carries.  Everywhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No question, women are more at risk than men.

My wife went to the grocery store in the Brandon, FL area, and she had a bag in her hand, and her purse over her shoulder and tucked under her armpit.  A man approached her rapidly, grabbed the strap of her purse and yanked violently, I guess trying to literally rip it form her shoulder, and what he did was literally tear the strap off the purse, and he sprinted away thinking he had her purse.  After a distance away, he realized he only had the strap.  He stopped and literally went through a thought process as to whether he should return to her and seize the purse.

She was in a bit of shock, just standing there.  She did not scream out or nothing.  And it was a very long moment where he debated to return and get the purse.

Now, the primary difference between the average man versus the average woman is that the average man would have jumped in the car and ran that mother down, whereas what she did was merely get in the car and drive home.  This was before the day of cell phones.  And if not able to run the thief down, at least capture the license plate of any car he got into.  She left him to pull the same stunt on another woman, and I would have made the effort to make him road kill.  She did not even call the police to report the attack, or store management.

What discredits Omar is that everything she pushes is exactly the muslim way for all thing.  Anti-semitic is natural for her, because it is the muslim way.  Subjugating herself to policies of islam is to be expected.  What isn't is the people of her district voting for such a racist, single minded individual.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No question, women are more at risk than men.

My wife went to the grocery store in the Brandon, FL area, and she had a bag in her hand, and her purse over her shoulder and tucked under her armpit.  A man approached her rapidly, grabbed the strap of her purse and yanked violently, I guess trying to literally rip it form her shoulder, and what he did was literally tear the strap off the purse, and he sprinted away thinking he had her purse.  After a distance away, he realized he only had the strap.  He stopped and literally went through a thought process as to whether he should return to her and seize the purse.

She was in a bit of shock, just standing there.  She did not scream out or nothing.  And it was a very long moment where he debated to return and get the purse.

Now, the primary difference between the average man versus the average woman is that the average man would have jumped in the car and ran that mother down, whereas what she did was merely get in the car and drive home.  This was before the day of cell phones.  And if not able to run the thief down, at least capture the license plate of any car he got into.  She left him to pull the same stunt on another woman, and I would have made the effort to make him road kill.  She did not even call the police to report the attack, or store management.

What discredits Omar is that everything she pushes is exactly the muslim way for all thing.  Anti-semitic is natural for her, because it is the muslim way.  Subjugating herself to policies of islam is to be expected.  What isn't is the people of her district voting for such a racist, single minded individual.
Her district likely includes "Little Mogadishu", the largest collection of Somalis outside Somalia,right there in Minnesota.https://www.city-journal.org/html/mogadishu-minnesota-15924.html
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis