Author Topic: MSNBC Contributor Wants “Pitchforks and Torches” Outside Trump Fundraiser’s Home  (Read 67 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
MSNBC Contributor Wants “Pitchforks and Torches” Outside Trump Fundraiser’s Home

Posted by Mike LaChance      Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 12:00pm

Billionaire Stephen Ross has come under fire in recent days for the simple fact that he supports Trump. He planned a fundraiser for Trump at his Long Island home, and some people in the liberal media are not taking the news well.

On MSNBC, a regular contributor named Elie Mystal called for pitchforks and torches.

Ellie Bufkin writes at the Washington Examiner:

‘I want pitchforks and torches’ outside Trump booster’s home: MSNBC contributor

MSNBC contributor and legal blog editor Elie Mystal called for “pitchforks and torches” outside of the home of a wealthy President Trump supporter during a Thursday night interview.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/08/msnbc-contributor-wants-pitchforks-and-torches-outside-trump-fundraisers-home/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online mountaineer

Pitchforks are assault weapons.
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Torches are tools for Arson.  People have died from Arson.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf