Author Topic: MSNBC Panelist On Most White People: ‘Destroy Them’  (Read 753 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC Panelist On Most White People: ‘Destroy Them’
In a Sunday segment on MSNBC, Elie Mystal called for the majority of white people in America to be destroyed.
August 12, 2019 By David Marcus

In a feisty segment on Sunday’s “A.M. Joy,” Elie Mystal of Above the Law made an inflammatory comment in which he said white people who voted for Donald Trump should be destroyed. This came after a segment in which he argued there is no moral difference between avowed white supremacists and any white person who votes for Trump.

In the clip, host Joy Reid asked how those who are “drugged” by the president’s rhetoric should be communicated to and convinced they are wrong. That’s when Mystal got even more heated, saying:

“You don’t communicate to them, you beat them. You beat them. They are not a majority of this country — the majority of white people in this country are not a majority of the country. All the people who are not fooled by this need to come together, go to the polls, go to the protests, do whatever you have to do. You do not negotiate with these people, you destroy them.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/12/msnbc-panelist-white-people-destroy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: MSNBC Panelist On Most White People: ‘Destroy Them’
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 03:37:10 pm »
Exhibit A of why you'll never get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

People like this getting credibility on a news/political network calling for genocide just because of who someone happened to vote for.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 04:38:40 pm »
Exhibit A of why you'll never get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

People like this getting credibility on a news/political network calling for genocide just because of who someone happened to vote for.

Couldn't agree more!

The left is unhinged. Where are the cries of "racism" for wanting White People killed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 04:45:31 pm »
Couldn't agree more!

The left is unhinged. Where are the cries of "racism" for wanting White People killed.

You'll never hear those cries...white non-Liberal folks are the Devil...therefore it's fair game to say and do anything to us the left deems acceptable.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 04:51:17 pm »
Couldn't agree more!

You're forgetting part of the Progressive catechism: blacks can't be racists and whites can't be victims.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 04:54:20 pm »
You're forgetting part of the Progressive catechism: blacks can't be racists and whites can't be victims.

Good point.  Can't tell you how many times I've been told that "it's impossible for blacks to be racists".   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 05:10:42 pm »
You'll never hear those cries...white non-Liberal folks are the Devil...therefore it's fair game to say and do anything to us the left deems acceptable.

Your point underscores what I've come to believe. The left worships govt as a god. They believe govt can mold men into the perfect collectivists they desire and govt can create a utopian paradise on earth. They think their god should control all aspects of our lives including what we think and say.

And who are we conservatives? We are the devil because we value individual liberty over their god govt and we dare to worship the one true God rather than their construct.

The left are insane and they want to drag us into their asylum. It really is time to find a way to peacefully go our separate ways.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 05:16:37 pm »
Your point underscores what I've come to believe. The left worships govt as a god. They believe govt can mold men into the perfect collectivists they desire and govt can create a utopian paradise on earth. They think their god should control all aspects of our lives including what we think and say.

And who are we conservatives? We are the devil because we value individual liberty over their god govt and we dare to worship the one true God rather than their construct.

The left are insane and they want to drag us into their asylum. It really is time to find a way to peacefully go our separate ways.

They believe like the old Communists do/did that there is no higher power than the Communist Government.

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 05:25:36 pm »
They believe like the old Communists do/did that there is no higher power than the Communist Government.

Exactly! In pursuit of this we've lost our moral underpinnings. We don't trust our instincts about right and wrong. We don't value civil behavior, especially in the face of disagreement. Now the fascists seek to harm private individuals for daring to support candidates financially and even call for the destruction of people who don't think the correct way. All I can say is this is not going to end well.

If Trump wins in a landslide (I think he will) I can't imagine how these lunatics will react. I do know I will have my doors locked and guns loaded.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 05:49:37 pm »

If Trump wins in a landslide (I think he will) I can't imagine how these lunatics will react. I do know I will have my doors locked and guns loaded.

You and be both!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 05:54:05 pm »

Its coming. It is our duty to be prepared.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 06:40:24 pm »

That makes sense from a conservative point of view, because we tend to be individualists who generally subscribe to a "live and let live" philosophy. 

The Left however, does not think that way. 

To the Progressive mind, the existence of any opposition to their goals is both a personal affront and a threat to their sense of safety.  Given the opportunity, they would gladly deny your freedom of speech (hate speech codes), your freedom of association (racism), your right to your own earnings (selfishness/greed), your right to self-defense ("common sense gun control"), and your right to invoke your religious faith in public (separation of church and state).

Progressives will also deny you the right to question the elements of their own secular faith: that human nature is endlessly mutable, as is gender; that the planet is warming uncontrollably and human beings are to blame; that capitalism is destroying species and polluting the world; that health care is a right, housing is a right, abortion is a right, a "living wage" is a right, etc.

In time, we might well separate into different nations with different values, but know this: they will never leave us alone.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 06:45:09 pm »
Come and get us.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 09:11:16 pm »
That makes sense from a conservative point of view, because we tend to be individualists who generally subscribe to a "live and let live" philosophy. 

The Left however, does not think that way. 

To the Progressive mind, the existence of any opposition to their goals is both a personal affront and a threat to their sense of safety.  Given the opportunity, they would gladly deny your freedom of speech (hate speech codes), your freedom of association (racism), your right to your own earnings (selfishness/greed), your right to self-defense ("common sense gun control"), and your right to invoke your religious faith in public (separation of church and state).

Progressives will also deny you the right to question the elements of their own secular faith: that human nature is endlessly mutable, as is gender; that the planet is warming uncontrollably and human beings are to blame; that capitalism is destroying species and polluting the world; that health care is a right, housing is a right, abortion is a right, a "living wage" is a right, etc.

In time, we might well separate into different nations with different values, but know this: they will never leave us alone.

That is really well said!

I'm afraid you're right that they will never leave us alone. I think I'm like most conservatives in that I don't want to hurt anyone, but if you back me into a corner I will fight. The left think that if push comes to shove they will have the coercive power of the state to control us, but if things get to that point they may be surprised to find the military and law enforcement branches of govt don't want to coerce us. We would all be so much better off to peacefully go our separate ways. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 01:31:22 am »
Andy wrote:
"In time, we might well separate into different nations with different values, but know this: they will never leave us alone."

They will, Andy.
Provided they are hit hard enough.

That's why I've posted here a few times that eventually there must be a "Second American Reconstruction" that follows the upcoming conflict between the states.

The democrat-communist states must be brought to heel, after which they will be forced to earn the right of re-admission to the Constitutional states.

Similar to "the last time"...

If we're not willing to do that, and they insist on harassing us, the only "other option" will be to strike at them until they "lose the will".

What would that take?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 01:56:15 am »
In a feisty segment on Sunday’s “A.M. Joy,” Elie Mystal of Above the Law made an inflammatory comment in which he said white people who voted for Donald Trump should be destroyed.

"Feisty"??  A "feisty" segment??

Say this about people of color and see how it's categorized.   9999hair out0000

I'm afraid we don't stand a chance until and unless we can force some balance in our media pundits and "reporters".   

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:03 am »
Couldn't agree more!

Its exactly what they are calling for.  Every Democratic media is calling for this.  Now would be a good time to make sure you have protection from the whacko Democrats that want to kill you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 09:51:55 am »
There will be no civil war.  The Democommies will be soundly defeated at the polls.  I expect an overwhelming day of victory for Republicans.

The liberals have gone communist, evidenced by the fact they embrace Sanders running in their primary.  They are doing all they can to contain him, I believe, but the mere notion of allowing him to run on their ticket shows a disintegration of their brand and mindset.  I suppose they believe it better he run in the party versus being a 3rd party candidate.

If this Elie Mystal had his way and attempted to destroy those supporting Trump, he and his kind would be vanquished so fast they would not know what hit them.  Who owns 90% of the guns and ammo in the USA, the liberals, or those folks Obama decried that cling to their guns and Bibles?  It would be annihilation.

I am white, and never owned a gun.  Went target shooting with friends in the woods and at firing ranges, and for seldom having fired a gun, I was complemented by friends as an incredible shot.  With what I see potentially coming down the road, I intend to buy what I deem necessary to defend my home from invaders.  There was a time I thought such a scenario 99.999% unlikely, but now, I see a chance it could, and foolish is the man/woman that is not prepared for dark periods in the USA.  Trump at best remains president for 5.5 years.  After that what?

If/when the Democommies get any of their lame brain members elected as POTUS, our country collapses across the board, just like it did the moment the Dems selected Obama in the summer of 2008.  Yes, Bush was president, but the mere notion of Obama as POTUS sent this country in a downward spiral.  It took a very long time to convince me of that fact.

And unless the Glass Steagall Act or something its equal is enacted by Congress, the greed in banking will bring our economy down in the next 20 years, and take our country down much harder than the Great Depression.  The Glass Steagall Act was enacted to keep banking, investing and insurance completely separate.  During the Clinton Administration, the stupid Republicans forced it through Congress and Clinton signed the repeal.  The repeal of this act was also a major contributor to the collapse in 2008.

So, rest assured, if this act is not re-established, the USA as we know it presently falls hard, with the kind of anarchy that has people killing each other for crumbs with this JIT economy.  Congress is great at doing nothing until it is too late, so I have serious doubts they will correct this HUGE error, and 10s of millions will die because of it.

If one looks at the history of banking in the USA, their greed and abuse take the system down about every 45 years or so.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 04:30:02 pm »
The democrat-communist states must be brought to heel, after which they will be forced to earn the right of re-admission to the Constitutional states.

Similar to "the last time"...

If we're not willing to do that, and they insist on harassing us, the only "other option" will be to strike at them until they "lose the will".

What would that take?

What you are describing here is the nightmare that a lot of us have been imagining for a long time: CWII. I don't know if it will come to that, or at least I pray that it will not.

Except for the Presidency and the Senate, (for now, that is) the Left dominates and controls the U.S. government - especially the administrative bureaucracies and the courts. They are also overwhelmingly in charge of the news media, our entertainment industry, the educational establishment and virtually own the nation's Capitol. What they have in common is that they hate conservatives, especially Trump supporters, with an extreme and growing passion and seek to publicly isolate and socially ostracize them.

Furthermore, highly populous states like California, New York, New Jersey and Maryland have become virtual one-party (Democrat) states, to the extent that conservatives are fleeing them in droves.   

If "Antifa" and its associated groups turn violent, as they very well might by this time next year, then all bets are off. The situation might be crazy as hell too, with sympathetic Democrat members of Congress and/or presidential aspirants refusing to support police and military force in opposition to Antifa rioters, while Republicans demand and initiate such action. In that case, the Left would be clearly revealed as a "rebel" force, especially with the New York Times and Washington Post and CNN and MSNBC openly rooting for them ("the resistance") to win.

However it occurs, it is likely that our irreconcilable differences are going to come to a head eventually, and it won't be pretty.