Author Topic: Transgender student suspended from Christian College after getting breast reduction  (Read 862 times)

Online mountaineer

Expect this girl to attempt to sue the college out of existence and become the next tranny cause celebre.
Transgender student suspended from Christian College after getting breast reduction
By Samuel Smith, CP Reporter
Aug. 12, 2019

A transgender student at a Christian college in Tennesee has been suspended for "sexual perversion" after undergoing breast reduction surgery.

Yanna Awtrey, who was born female to Baptist missionaries but identifies as male, is speaking out after being suspended for two semesters by a disciplinary committee at Welch College this month.

Welch College is a Free Will Baptist institution located outside of Nashville with just under 400 undergraduates. It was formerly known as Free Will Baptist Bible College.

Awtrey was gearing up for a junior year at the college when the student underwent breast reduction surgery (also called "top surgery") on Aug. 2 as part of a gender reassignment procedure following months of taking hormone pills.  ... More at Christian Post
She declined the opportunity to appeal the suspension, as the article indicates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

As the daughter of missionaries, she would know Christian teaching, and also would have been informed of the College's standards. Why should the college bend to her whim? It's not like there aren't scads of liberal religious institutions and secular colleges/universities that wouldn't welcome and celebrate her.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I attended a Christian university and knew full well what the rules were. When I violated them, I also was well aware - and trembling - of the possibility I'd be punished in some way for breaking said rules (thankfully, they didn't).

This girl needs serious mental health help.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She/he/it probably couldn't keep her/his/its pie hole shut about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

I attended a Christian university and knew full well what the rules were. When I violated them, I also was well aware - and trembling - of the possibility I'd be punished in some way for breaking said rules (thankfully, they didn't).

For at least two issues.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Polly Ticks

Right?  Same here.  We all understood that we could be expelled if we had 3 unexcused absences from chapel services, never mind something like 'transitioning'.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is no such thing as a "Transgendered person"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Right?  Same here.  We all understood that we could be expelled if we had 3 unexcused absences from chapel services, never mind something like 'transitioning'.
Indeed!   :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Gender dysphoria is a symptom of some serious mental and spiritual problems.  On one hand she appears to be seeking God by going to that college, but it looks like she is unable to accept that which she seeks.  She needs prayers.

Online mountaineer

Gender dysphoria is a symptom of some serious mental and spiritual problems.  On one hand she appears to be seeking God by going to that college, but it looks like she is unable to accept that which she seeks.  She needs prayers.
I believe she's the child of missionaries. Maybe she could go to that school free of charge or at reduced rates. But I agree, she definitely needs prayers and healing from her mental disorder.