Author Topic: Steve Bannon: Trump Is Toughest Candidate in My Lifetime, Tougher than Reagan – I Happen to See Tru  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

Steve Bannon: Trump Is Toughest Candidate in My Lifetime, Tougher than Reagan – I Happen to See Trump Getting 40-50% of Hispanic Vote (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft August 12, 2019

Former Chief Strategist for President Trump Steve Bannon joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

It was an amazing interview covering several topics including the trade agreements with China and Canada-Mexico, the Democrat Party’s descent into insanity and the brilliance of President Trump.

During the interview Bartiromo asked Bannon President Trump’s border policies.

Steve praised President Trump and even suggested Trump may get 40-50% of the Hispanic Vote in the upcoming election.

https://sonsof1776.com/2019/08/12/steve-bannon-trump-is-toughest-candidate-in-my-lifetime-tougher-than-reagan-i-happen-to-see-trump-getting-40-50-of-hispanic-vote-video/

Offline Absalom

Hmm....................... so Bannon's a real fan. Who knew???
Someone alert Steverino that Trump's real achievements wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp!!!

Online corbe

Reagan meant it! 

Internal polling must be $hitty if they're bringing up comparisons to Reagan, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

Reagan meant it! 

Internal polling must be $hitty if they're bringing up comparisons to Reagan, again.
---------------------------
Corbe, as you're doubtless aware, Europe was racked by relentless warfare from
the end of the Renaissance till the mid-17th century as a consequence of people
simply 'upping sticks' and moving elsewhere where they hoped to better themselves.
Then the Vatican stepped up and championed the concept of Sovereign Right in the
Treaty of Westphalia of 1648, clearly defining who had the right to decide who
can/cannot enter a nation/state.
The resounding answer was, only the lawful residents of that nation having clearly
demarcated borders. Period.
This international linchpin is not even mentioned much less understood by the
political jackasses of all parties.
To his credit Reagan intuitively understood this.

Offline Hoodat

Tough candidate?  Yes.  Tough President?  Not so much.  Just wish he would stop spending money we don't have.  And especially, I wish he would stop giving out free stuff to immigrants and training them to be leeches on the taxpayer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Must be that time of the political cycle... Ann Coulter will follow suit and start kissing butt again any time now.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And especially, I wish he would stop giving out free stuff to immigrants and training them to be leeches on the taxpayer.

@Hoodat

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

The White House‏
Verified account  @WhiteHouse

JUST ANNOUNCED: President @realDonaldTrump will enforce a Clinton-era law to ensure that non-citizens do not abuse our public benefit programs and jeopardize the safety net needed by vulnerable Americans.

President Donald J. Trump is Ensuring Non-Citizens Do Not Abuse Our Nation’s Public Benefit
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-ensuring-non-citizens-not-abuse-nations-public-benefit/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh

9:55 AM - 12 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1160957878188105728

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Verified accountï‚™ @TeamTrump 

President @realDonaldTrump is ensuring that non-citizens do not abuse American's public benefits.

The Public Charge Rule will:

✅Protect public resources
✅Encourage self-sufficiency
✅Preserve the social safety net

This will protect U.S. taxpayers and uphold the rule of law!

Video at link: 

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1160950981061951489

9:27 AM - 12 Aug 2019   

Under the new rule, those who are in the country legally will have a more difficult time obtaining green cards or gaining citizenship if they received food stamps, housing assistance, Medicare or other public benefits.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/sorry-but-its-not-racist-to-screen-out-migrants-wholl-be-a-burden/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Reagan meant it! 

Except for that blanket amnesty thing .....  what did Reagan actually *DO*? 

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:43:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jpsb

Reagan meant it! 

It is because of Reagan and his 1986 amnesty that we have the problems we have at our border. So no Reagan
did not mean it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:06:19 pm by jpsb »

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Under the new rule, those who are in the country legally will have a more difficult time obtaining green cards or gaining citizenship if they received food stamps, housing assistance, Medicare or other public benefits.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/sorry-but-its-not-racist-to-screen-out-migrants-wholl-be-a-burden/

More difficult?  That's my point.  People here who are not citizens should not be given ANY food stamps, housing assistance, Medicare, or other public benefits.  You just proved my point, @Right_in_Virginia
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-