Author Topic: Kamala Harris: DHS raid on illegal immigrants was a 'campaign of terror' by Trump administration  (Read 943 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris: DHS raid on illegal immigrants was a 'campaign of terror' by Trump administration
By Nick Givas | Fox News

Brandon Judd says the individuals were released in order to take care of their children. He says they will still most likely be put through the deportation process.

2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., accused President Trump of terrorizing his political detractors with immigration raids by the Department of Homeland Security and said his actions have petrified innocent families.

"This administration has directed DHS to conduct these raids as part of what I believe is this administration's campaign of terror," she said Sunday on NBC News' "Meet the Press." "To make whole populations of people afraid to go to work.

"Children are afraid to go to school for fear that when they come home, their parents won’t be there," Harris continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-dhs-raids-illegal-immigrants-trump

rangerrebew

Somehow I don't believe she was overly concerned about American kids who were afraid a parent wouldn't be there when they came home from school.  And I don't thiink she was overly concerned about American kids who were afraid their parents would come home, either.  I doubt she was much concerned about kids as much as what good press she might get. :tongue2:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamala Harris:
DHS raid on illegal immigrants was a 'campaign of terror' by Trump...

Nuthin' like the "campaign of terror" her government agents will conduct against legal gun owners if she ever becomes president...

Offline riverdale-74

She, and whatever it is that she truly believes, doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact this kind of talk impresses many voters, especially younger ones. A very significant portion of the population have lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction.