Author Topic: Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead  (Read 642 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 10, 2019

The Clintons were all smiles in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday just hours after Bill Clinton’s friend Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell of an apparent ‘suicide.’

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his prison cell in Manhattan early Saturday morning from an apparent suicide.

According to reports, Epstein committed suicide, however, many close to him fear he was murdered.

Epstein was found dead a day after documents were unsealed implicating several elites and Democrats including Al Gore and former Governor Bill Richardson.

Bill Clinton traveled on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ over two dozen times and according to pilot logs, underage teenagers were on the flights with Clinton!

Shortly after Epstein’s death was made public, #ClintonBodyCount began to trend on Twitter. The Clintons were immediately blamed for Epstein’s ‘suicide.’

Bill and Hillary Clinton were in Arlington Heights attending a memorial service for Hillary’s childhood friend Betsy Ebeling at Metropolis Ballroom and they looked happy as ever.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/clintons-are-all-smiles-in-illinois-hours-after-bill-clintons-pal-jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Bill Clinton is the lowest scumbag in America. How many men would have remained in the Oval Office after being discovered getting blow jobs from a young subordinate?  How many would remain in office after groping a recent grieving widow?  After being credibly accused on prime time television of rape, by the mature victim?  How many would take advantage of female minors? 

And he was DEFENDED by Democrat women by the millions who called him "an alpha male".
I would gladly piss on both Clinton's graves.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Bill Cipher

Yeah, the doddering fools who couldn’t cover up a simple stained blue dress and a ditzy intern masterminded Epstein’s magical mystery murder. 

Puhleeze.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yeah, the doddering fools who couldn’t cover up a simple stained blue dress and a ditzy intern masterminded Epstein’s magical mystery murder. 

Puhleeze.

It’s difficult to guess correctly, when you’re banging so many interns, whose name starts with an M. They sure got Mary Mahoney, though, right?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

The Clintons were all smiles in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday just hours after Bill Clinton’s friend Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell of an apparent ‘suicide.’
No doubt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Bill Cipher

It’s difficult to guess correctly, when you’re banging so many interns, whose name starts with an M. They sure got Mary Mahoney, though, right?

And the little blue dress?

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee

Puhleeze.

Applause, applause.  Floor stomp.

http://HatefulHillary.blogspot.com

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
One of the guards, interviewed aboard his brand new 75-foot yacht, scoffed at the suggestion that any foul play was involved. "If you don't believe me, just ask my partner George who is so distraught he had to resign."

"We've been trying to locate him"

"By a lucky coincidence he was offered a position as head of security for the Clinton foundation's Dubai offices - he left last night."
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA