Author Topic: RICHARD PENDLEBURY: Will Robert Maxwell's daughter spill paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's secrets to FBI  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
RICHARD PENDLEBURY: Will Robert Maxwell's daughter spill paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's secrets to FBI? Rumours swirl that Ghislaine Maxwell is ready to co-operate US authorities

By Richard Pendlebury for the Daily Mail 22:13 11 Aug 2019, updated 00:41 12 Aug 2019

Ghislaine Maxwell was last night reported to be ready to co-operate with the American authorities in their ongoing investigation into Prince Andrew’s late friend Jeffrey Epstein.

The socialite daughter of the disgraced late media tycoon Robert Maxwell has been accused of recruiting underage girls for the financier Epstein, her benefactor and sometime boyfriend.

She has even been described as the ‘madam of the house’ by a former housekeeper at Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach, Florida. Hitherto, she has always emphatically denied misconduct.
How far Ghislaine Maxwell was prepared to go to help Epstein, the man who bankrolled her fabulous lifestyle, is now a criminal matter. Today for the second time in her life she faces hard questions about the ‘father figure’ who died amid scandal. Buckingham Palace must quake at the prospect. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7347091/amp/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-Robert-Maxwells-daughter-spill-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-secrets.html?__twitter_impression=true

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For a long list of influential people, it is highly convenient that Mr. Epstein is unavailable for comment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam and former lover Ghislaine Maxwell has been discovered — at In-N-Out Burger.

The 57-year-old was photographed alive and well Monday by an eagle-eyed diner at the burger joint in Universal City, Los Angeles.

Once spotted, Maxwell — who was sitting alone with a pet pooch — told an onlooker: “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”...

Maxwell was reading a book called “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives” and seemed resigned to having her picture snapped, the source said.

“She was perfectly friendly, very lovely.”...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

I guess she's not in hiding nor that hard to find. 

Offline roamer_1

Then I can predict, she won't be 'spilling' nothing.

Offline dfwgator

Not if she wants to live.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are advantages in being in public places with 'loose' crowds. Too hard to predict or control, and too many witnesses....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

She needs to watch this video....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1