Author Topic: Rosanna Arquette is sorry she’s white: “It disgusts me”  (Read 534 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Rosanna Arquette is sorry she’s white: “It disgusts me”
Karen TownsendPosted at 1:21 pm on August 9, 2019

Wednesday Arquette tweeted: “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.” I would include her tweet here but alas, the actress has “protected” her account, which means only approved followers can see her tweets. She was advised to do so by the FBI, according to her representative. She has more than 89,000 followers.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/08/09/rosanna-arquette-sorry-shes-white-disgusts/

Well of course she does.  That is what liberals have been pushing for many years.  Self hate.  If it isn't that we are American born lazy, not wanting jobs drug addicts.  We are rich privileged who should feel shame.  Or in Nancy Pelosi's view of "Trump wanting make America White Again".  (Trump says she isn't a racist)  Then there is if you are white you have white nationalism in your genes (Obama).  If you are white your trash (priveleged or not) and you should be ashamed!

No wonder Elizabeth Warren wanted to be an indian.  Wanted is the word.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LottieDah

Her grandfather Charlie Weaver must be spinning in his grave!  As for her up bringing her father Lewis Arquette who was raised Roman Catholic converted to Islam.  I wonder if that was before or after his son Robert transitioned into Alexis?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Her grandfather Charlie Weaver must be spinning in his grave!  As for her up bringing her father Lewis Arquette who was raised Roman Catholic converted to Islam.  I wonder if that was before or after his son Robert transitioned into Alexis?

I can see the confusion. wink777
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

Bet she’s not so sorry and ashamed that she’ll sell her mansion, donate all her wealth to a fund for underprivileged kids, and go back to work so she can donate all the income to that fund. 

Online rustynail

Suicide is painless....

Offline jpsb

OK, she's a nut job but she's has a couple of things going for her

Offline Chosen Daughter

OK, she's a nut job but she's has a couple of things going for her

What?  Her white legs?

Offline Axeslinger

What?  Her white legs?
That’s raciss’
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpsb

Offline Chosen Daughter

That’s raciss’

Don't worry I am not planning on buying any semi automatic weapons. 

Offline LottieDah

Her sister Patricia is better looking.  Rosanna needs to put bag over her head.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Her sister Patricia is better looking.  Rosanna needs to put bag over her head.

I guess she isn't bad looking for a white woman.   She is the one that has to live with her skin.  Must be a horrible life to hate yourself.  Fame, and self hate.