Author Topic: Norway mosque shooting: Man opens fire on Al-Noor Islamic Centre  (Read 302 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Norway mosque shooting: Man opens fire on Al-Noor Islamic Centre

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

The mosque's director told local media that the victim was a 75-year-old member of the congregation.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49308016?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world&link_location=live-reporting-story#

As an example, Bashir al Assad has blue eyes, I'll be doggoned if one can say in general, as far as I'm concerned, Arabs are a people of color, "young white man" doesn't really mean anything here.  I think this discussion was touched on the other day.

The best I could say is probably in the area of 70%, would I say they are people of color... at that.... Maybe daddy Assad had an anglo-wife...

The airport here, has a lot of foreign taxi drivers, I met this Egyptian driver once, I was so surprised that he indeed, was an Egyptian(Arab).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 09:10:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Norway mosque shooting: Man opens fire on Al-Noor Islamic Centre
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 09:22:13 pm »
@TomSea

as far as I'm concerned, Arabs are a people of color

They certainly don't see themselves that way. Arabs are some of the most hardcore racists out there. The darker your skin, the worse they treat you. I've seen it up close--in Egypt.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley