Author Topic: Trump retweets conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 7782 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump retweets conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2019, 04:20:08 pm »
Now,tell me Bubba,just how far do you think YOUR agenda will advance with one of the Dim Suspects running for President in the Oval Office? Does that mental image give you the warm and fuzzies?

@sneakypete
Not much different than the administration currently in office to tell you the truth @sneakypete

Bush's 'Too Big To Fail' printed more money than had ever existed, combined, since the beginning of the Union.
Obummer DOUBLED THAT.
Tumpy is on track to double that.

Get out your crayon and start drawing that picture... maybe you'll catch on.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2019, 04:25:34 pm »
Can he get all of that done on his own? If he had a congress that was willing to work with him it'd be a different story, but this man can't even get the Republicans to unify and work with him. This forum is the perfect microcosm of what I am talking about. How is he supposed to get shit done with the situation being what it is?

He needs help.

The bought and paid for partisan clowns Republicans normally vote for are not cutting it.

@Dexter
I think he purposefully created the situation as it is. All y'all will follow him to hell and back and will never blame him for a damn thing.

pointing-up :yowsa:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2019, 04:26:24 pm »
Can he get all of that done on his own? If he had a congress that was willing to work with him it'd be a different story, but this man can't even get the Republicans to unify and work with him. This forum is the perfect microcosm of what I am talking about. How is he supposed to get shit done with the situation being what it is?

He needs help.

The bought and paid for partisan clowns Republicans normally vote for are not cutting it.

Candidate Trump is much more fun than the guy you're describing.

Candidate Trump is the "very stable genius" who "alone can fix it" who will get rid of the debt "fairly quickly" and tire us of "winning" with all his "good deals."

Need Candidate Trump back.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2019, 04:27:34 pm »
Here's the latest photo of Epstein's jailer:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2019, 04:38:50 pm »
Here's the latest photo of Epstein's jailer:

The "jailer" is never going to face any charges, ever.  The Clintons are too well insulated and Epstein's death just proved it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2019, 04:48:26 pm »
   Love the narrative of the stealthy, omnipotent Clintons who couldn't even take out a jug-eared freshman senator or a braggadocios NY realtor in their quest to reclaim the ultimate seat of power.

Lame of Thrones.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2019, 05:30:13 pm »
Candidate Trump is much more fun than the guy you're describing.

Candidate Trump is the "very stable genius" who "alone can fix it" who will get rid of the debt "fairly quickly" and tire us of "winning" with all his "good deals."

Need Candidate Trump back.

He was overestimated by himself and most of his followers. He's just a man after all.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2019, 05:31:32 pm »
He was overestimated by himself and most of his followers. He's just a man after all.

Yeah... go figger.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2019, 06:08:35 pm »

Narcissists always overestimate themselves.

The shame is on other people who fall for the "I can fix everything because I'm amazing" line and don't realize that "just a man" is Constitutionally forbidden to fix everything, even if he wanted to.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2019, 06:21:36 pm »
The shame is on other people who fall for the "I can fix everything because I'm amazing" line and don't realize that "just a man" is Constitutionally forbidden to fix everything, even if he wanted to.....

Gee... Somebody should have said something....
But then, who could have seen it coming, eh?

Sorry about the 'eh' at the end... Too close to Canada  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2019, 06:24:32 pm »
Gee... Somebody should have said something....
But then, who could have seen it coming, eh?

Sorry about the 'eh' at the end... Too close to Canada  :shrug:

:beer:

I get the "eh" part.  I lived in Minnesota for six years.

But yeah............. too bad nobody warned anybody about this problem before the election.....     *****rollingeyes*****

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Dexter

« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2019, 06:38:26 pm »
Narcissists always overestimate themselves.

I agree that Trump is a narcissist. I agree that he has a loud mouth and that sometimes the stuff that comes out of it is not just foolish but outright bizarre. I never expected more from him than that though, so I haven't been disappointed. He's a tornado that we threw directly into the government that all of us agree is a great threat to our freedom. They can't control him. He says whatever the hell he wants and thinks he should be running the show. He's a threat to them.

Elite society hates Trump? I'll let Samuel sum up my feelings.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:00:31 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2019, 06:50:21 pm »

I agree that Trump is a narcissist. I agree that he has a loud mouth and that sometimes the stuff that comes out of it is not just foolish but outright bizarre. I never expected more from him than that though, so I haven't been disappointed. He's a tornado that we threw directly into the government that all of us agree is a great threat to our freedom. They can't control him. He says whatever the hell he wants and thinks he should be running the show. He's a threat to them.

There are literally BILLIONS of $$$ in CURRENT and FUTURE trade agreements that involve companies/corporations that will contract with the federal government.

Those empires are at risk when the apple cart is flipped over.

Plus, as POTUS he has the potential to find out what they've done and have been doing.

That's why they want him gone!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2019, 06:52:41 pm »

I get the "eh" part.  I lived in Minnesota for six years.

But yeah............. too bad nobody warned anybody about this problem before the election.....     *****rollingeyes*****

It's just so tragic... The Minnesota part, I mean.  :tongue2:

:silly:

Offline Dexter

« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2019, 07:02:54 pm »
There are literally BILLIONS of $$$ in CURRENT and FUTURE trade agreements that involve companies/corporations that will contract with the federal government.

Those empires are at risk when the apple cart is flipped over.

Plus, as POTUS he has the potential to find out what they've done and have been doing.

That's why they want him gone!

It must be a real pain in the ass for them when he calls China out and dares them to play economic chicken. I LOVE his loud and uncontrollable mouth. I LOVE that he simply doesn't give a bleep whose feelings get hurt.

I didn't vote for him in 2016, but in 2020 I will be voting Republican for the first time in my life.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:10:28 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2019, 07:26:36 pm »
It must be a real pain in the ass for them when he calls China out and dares them to play economic chicken. I LOVE his loud and uncontrollable mouth. I LOVE that he simply doesn't give a bleep whose feelings get hurt.

I didn't vote for him in 2016, but in 2020 I will be voting Republican for the first time in my life.

And for the record, I have never seen one episode of The Apprentice.

I only know Donald J. Trump, the businessman.  And, the personality.  Was 'Sold' right out the gate.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2019, 07:28:33 pm »
It's just so tragic... The Minnesota part, I mean.  :tongue2:

:silly:

I know, right??

But it's where a lot of Swedes emigrated to, and I went to a historically Swedish college.

Offline corbe

« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2019, 07:34:57 pm »

So all this time I've been wrong, Trump is expanding his (Liberal) Base.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2019, 07:35:27 pm »
Terrence K. Williams

About Terrence
Terrence K. Williams is born actor and comedian, with a passion to perform. Terrence is also one of the hottest viral internet sensations, with an online following nearly a million strong.

Terrence was born and raised in Oklahoma City, where he spent the first 15 years of his life growing up as a child of the system, in and out of unstable foster-care homes.

After a long day at work, Terrence decided to push the “public” button on his videos, and the next day his normal 2 views turned into over 42 million.

Mr. Williams has since dedicated his platform and comedic career to improving the lives of underprivileged children everywhere…

[joke] Maybe Hill and Bill should ask their friends to die normal deaths. Maybe pre-pay the retainers for their friends with a suicide prevention hotline. [/joke]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2019, 07:43:43 pm »
(Liberal)

My immigration views are even more extreme than Trump's and probably just about everybody on this forum. I would take states' rights further than many conservatives would. I don't want to regulate the second amendment. I want us to ruthlessly leverage other nations into giving us better trade deals. I would like to see us leave the U.N and give a giant middle finger to globalism.

Is that still the label you want to use?
-Socrates

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2019, 07:49:58 pm »
I know, right??

But it's where a lot of Swedes emigrated to, and I went to a historically Swedish college.

We have some Swedes here... But more Norwegians... I overshot Bozeman where the rest of the Hollanders are...  :shrug:

I am really alright with Minnesota BTW... Only people back east that know what a toque is... Or a quinzhee... Or a polk...

Offline Dexter

« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2019, 07:51:14 pm »
@corbe should have a discussion with the Reddit liberals that call me white nationalist filth. Somebody is confused.
-Socrates

Offline corbe

« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2019, 08:02:33 pm »
     @Dexter My bad using such derogatory labels here on our esteemed Members, I've been counseled many times for that infraction. Much too tired to argue today, please accept my apologies.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2019, 08:09:55 pm »
     @Dexter My bad using such derogatory labels here on our esteemed Members, I've been counseled many times for that infraction. Much too tired to argue today, please accept my apologies.

You have nothing to apologize for. I understand why you and others would see me that way. It's something I've earned in the years I've spent here. I just wanted to clarify my position a little bit.

By the way I was 22 when I made my first account here. 'Nuff said.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:11:15 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2019, 08:25:27 pm »

My immigration views are even more extreme than Trump's and probably just about everybody on this forum. I would take states' rights further than many conservatives would. I don't want to regulate the second amendment. I want us to ruthlessly leverage other nations into giving us better trade deals. I would like to see us leave the U.N and give a giant middle finger to globalism.

Is that still the label you want to use?

Sounds pretty conservative to me.