Author Topic: Trump retweets conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 7738 times)

Offline Applewood

Straw man much?

When "pete" has nothing to offer, he goes for the sarcasm and insults. 

Offline LMAO

I can take it.  wink777

It’s no different than the left calling those who disagree with them “racist.”

Water off a duck’s  back

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

So I have no team, other than the underachieving Phillies.  9999hair out0000

Cheer up.  You could have my cellar dwelling team, the Pirates.   happy77

Offline libertybele

Apparently there are those who think ineffectual gossip counts as “fighting.”

It doesn’t.

For the President of the United States to encourage "rumors" out of trying to be either popular and/or stating what the populace may think is wrong and inappropriate.  He needs to stop acting like a liberal. Like him or not, Clinton was a sitting president.  IF there is evidence, then they need to start prosecution. 

I can't stand Bill and think he is just as corrupt and as guilty as they come.  However, under law, he IS innocent until proven guilty.  It seems this president is ok with guilty until proven innocent. 

President Trump needs to know when to keep his mouth shut and if he knows that there is enough evidence against Bill, he still needs to keep his mouth shut.  IF and when Bill is convicted, then he can comment.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thought this was funny.   

Some of you might get it...... :yowsa:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:31:34 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@The Ghost

The Buggles. 1979.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

The Buggles. 1979.
Yup
1st vid ever on MTV 8/81
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

For the President of the United States to encourage "rumors" out of trying to be either popular and/or stating what the populace may think is wrong and inappropriate.  He needs to stop acting like a liberal. Like him or not, Clinton was a sitting president.  IF there is evidence, then they need to start prosecution. 

I can't stand Bill and think he is just as corrupt and as guilty as they come.  However, under law, he IS innocent until proven guilty.  It seems this president is ok with guilty until proven innocent. 

President Trump needs to know when to keep his mouth shut and if he knows that there is enough evidence against Bill, he still needs to keep his mouth shut.  IF and when Bill is convicted, then he can comment.

I keep thinking one of these days Trump's tweets are going to land him and the rest of us in hot water.  Loose lips sink ships -- as the saying goes. 

And it is conceivable that one of his ill-advised tweets could sabotage the investigations into Epstein's death and the proceedings regarding Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I personally don't care how much the president tweets or what he says in them as long as he DOES the right thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

I personally don't care how much the president tweets or what he says in them as long as he DOES the right thing.

In this case, the right thing would be to not say or tweet anything.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In this case, the right thing would be to not say or tweet anything.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.  Others, such as myself, may disagree.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

That's GWB's brother (by a different Mother) Trump is implicating and we all know how he lashes out when you attack his family.     /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

The president shouldn't be saying anything.  He palled around with Epstein.  He has even been accused of rape of 13 year old with Epstein.  There are plenty of images of him and Epstein.  Nothing like calling attention to yourself.

But I do highly doubt that he killed himself.  There was a report from someone who had served time there who said there is no way. 

Ben Sasse sent a letter to Barr about this:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ben-sasse-pens-scathing-letter-to-ag-barr-demanding-accountability-after-epsteins-death-heads-must-roll

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 08:07:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

I'm sure this portrait hangs in the Warden's Office, particularly since it is a Fed facility and IMHO this is where the buck stops.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Bill Cipher

No wall; mile-high federal deficits as far as the eye can see; but hey, at least Trump’s doing his part to spread the gossip on Epstein.  At least we have a president who does something!

Offline Applewood

No wall; mile-high federal deficits as far as the eye can see; but hey, at least Trump’s doing his part to spread the gossip on Epstein.  At least we have a president who does something!

That's my thinking too.   He wastes time on *bleep* like this instead of doing his job. 

Offline musiclady

I keep thinking one of these days Trump's tweets are going to land him and the rest of us in hot water.  Loose lips sink ships -- as the saying goes. 

And it is conceivable that one of his ill-advised tweets could sabotage the investigations into Epstein's death and the proceedings regarding Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring.

Maybe that’s his intent.

To protect his buddy, Bill.....

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline corbe

Maybe that’s his intent.

To protect his buddy, Bill.....

Oh $hit, another conspiracy @musiclady

Offline Chosen Daughter

Pedo buddies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Pedo buddies.

Oh, don't do that.  Ick.  You keep repeating that s**t.  Just stop.

Offline Victoria33

This.
Some on this site might think its funny to see an elderly POTUS tweeting every asinine notion that piddles in his brain like a tween girl, but there are voters who were willing to roll the dice with him in 2016 (especially against the witch) that find it exhausting, tiresome, and frankly, pathetic. Trump has no chill. You don't get a break from his daily reality show squabbling drama. Don't need to see season 5.
@FeelNoPain

What you said is so accurate.  Every day people get up to go about their day and find the president has started another twitter fight with someone, some country - every day another fight.  They get no rest from this; it is every single day. Due to this every day upheaval of their emotions, they will vote for peace of mind in 2020 - whoever to them means peace from twitter madness.  Thanks for your post pointing that out.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, don't do that.  Ick.  You keep repeating that s**t.  Just stop.

Its ick alright, but I didn't choose the people he liked to pal around with.  He should not be bringing this to attention being that he was friends with both of them. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Applewood

Not MY fault you ain't sharp enough to pick up on the message.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That pic has more sleaze than a discount bordello.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.