Author Topic: Trump retweets conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 7854 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump retweets conspiracy theory that Bill Clinton killed Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2019, 10:01:23 pm »
@Applewood

Not MY fault you ain't sharp enough to pick up on the message.

Obviously irony is your strong suit too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2019, 10:17:51 pm »
Its ick alright, but I didn't choose the people he liked to pal around with.  He should not be bringing this to attention being that he was friends with both of them.

Using something that has been shown to be untrue to make your point is disingenuous at best.  I understand you viscerally dislike the man, but using untruths doesn't make your point.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2019, 10:28:24 pm »
Using something that has been shown to be untrue to make your point is disingenuous at best.  I understand you viscerally dislike the man, but using untruths doesn't make your point.

It has not been shown to be untrue.  We already went through that.  The case was dropped because she said she was in fear for her life.  Nothing was proven.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2019, 10:30:25 pm »
It has not been shown to be untrue.  We already went through that.  The case was dropped because she said she was in fear for her life.  Nothing was proven.

Ummm, no, it was dropped because she didn't exist or was not who she said she was.

You admit that nothing was proven, but you are still willing to use it to bludgeon Trump with.

I'm not arguing with you; you seem impervious. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:31:38 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2019, 10:49:25 pm »
Ummm, no, it was dropped because she didn't exist or was not who she said she was.

You admit that nothing was proven, but you are still willing to use it to bludgeon Trump with.

I'm not arguing with you; you seem impervious.

She didn't exist?  She cancelled an interview.  Doesn't prove anything either way.  What is known for certain is that Trump did hang out with Epstein and Clinton.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2019, 11:24:52 pm »
@FeelNoPain

What you said is so accurate.  Every day people get up to go about their day and find the president has started another twitter fight with someone, some country - every day another fight.  They get no rest from this; it is every single day. Due to this every day upheaval of their emotions, they will vote for peace of mind in 2020 - whoever to them means peace from twitter madness.  Thanks for your post pointing that out.
:beer:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2019, 11:28:43 pm »
Cheer up.  You could have my cellar dwelling team, the Pirates.   happy77

tis true. I'm gonna pipe down and count my blessings.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline corbe

« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2019, 12:09:29 am »

I squalor in Luxury
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2019, 12:16:24 am »
@corbe

Sure.  Rub it in.   :tongue2:

Offline riverdale-74

« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2019, 02:31:11 am »
Trump offers a real way to defeat the amateuristic and ignorant leftist candidates by fighting them at their own level. A more "polished" Republican candidate will treat his Democratic rivals with too much respect and honor. Trump will accord them the dishonor that is truly fitting them.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:35:04 am by riverdale-74 »

Offline corbe

« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2019, 02:36:05 am »
   Welcome to TBR @riverdale-74
   I take it your another Trumper, not that theirs anything wrong with that, here. wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2019, 02:42:34 am »
Trump offers a real way to defeat the amateuristic and ignorant leftist candidates by fighting them at their own level. A more "polished" Republican candidate will treat his Democratic rivals with too much respect and honor. Trump will accord them the dishonor that is truly fitting them.

Welcome, @riverdale-74.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2019, 02:45:35 am »

Never get in a poo fight with a monkey.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2019, 03:00:12 am »
It doesn't seem that long ago when the trumpers were actually more respectful to 'us' heathens.

I think it's a difference in culture @corbe ...
Out west, we don't do much fighting with words.
A few words and it gets to throwin hands right quick.

Maybe that's why we can't appreciate his 'witty reparte'.
As around here, all that carrying on is a sure sign
of a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2019, 03:27:49 am »

Well first of all welcome to TBR.  Secondly I have to respectfully disagree.  He hasn't won any battle with the Democrats.  Nancy and Chuck show up and Trump retreats with his tail between his legs billions more in debt.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2019, 04:45:06 am »

Well first of all welcome to TBR.  Secondly I have to respectfully disagree.  He hasn't won any battle with the Democrats.  Nancy and Chuck show up and Trump retreats with his tail between his legs billions more in debt.

Unfortunately, it's trillions more in debt, with a "t".
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2019, 04:46:30 am »
Unfortunately, it's trillions more in debt, with a "t".

I stand corrected.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2019, 05:03:47 am »
Never get in a poo fight with a monkey.

Not even if survival depends on it?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2019, 05:09:31 am »

It's not Trump's fault that when he rightfully does things like cut taxes nobody will compromise on finding ways to reduce the cost of the government, which obviously will lead to more debt. He also doesn't have nearly as much support in the government as some might think. The GOPe and elite society in general hate Trump and they've never been on his side. That's why his wall isn't built yet. It's not because he doesn't actually want to; it's because he is being stopped. Trump can't change everything by himself. He needs real help from people that aren't bought out by international corporations. Y'all need to elect real people, real conservatives to get in there and help.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:00:30 am by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2019, 05:19:24 am »

Survival has never depended upon getting in a poo fight with a monkey.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2019, 05:23:49 am »

Go easy on @roamer_1 , @Dexter !  He's got 'principles'.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Dexter

« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2019, 05:24:49 am »
Survival has never depended upon getting in a poo fight with a monkey.

So who has a chance other than Trump? Rubio? Rand Paul maybe? Lyin' Ted?
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2019, 05:30:15 am »
Go easy on @roamer_1 , @Dexter !  He's got 'principles'.   happy77

He'd rather go down with the ship than fight an ugly fight with the tools that are working. I respect his way but it's not for me.
-Socrates

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2019, 05:32:40 am »
So who has a chance other than Trump? Rubio? Rand Paul maybe? Lyin' Ted?

Rubio would be the least of those, and probably a not.
I would vote for Rand Paul in a NY minute.
I would probably still vote for Cruz, But I don't like him near as much since he got on the Tump train. His vote on the porkulus was unconscionable.

I would much prefer a governor with real experience running a state.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2019, 05:33:50 am »
He'd rather go down with the ship than fight an ugly fight with the tools that are working. I respect his way but it's not for me.

Nah. I just refuse to drill holes in the damn thing. That ain't how you drain it.