Author Topic: Alveda King: ‘Listen to my words … President Trump is not a racist!!!’  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alveda King: ‘Listen to my words … President Trump is not a racist!!!’
August 9, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Evangelist Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., is not helping leftists with their arguments that President Donald Trump is a racist. In fact, she has quite the opposite to say.

“I am the Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Listen to my words,” she recently tweeted, “President Trump is not a racist!!”

It doesn’t get much clearer than that.

King even went on to praise Trump as “one of the best presidents” in American history.

“He is one of the best presidents America has ever seen! I fully support him!” she tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/09/alveda-king-listen-to-my-words-president-trump-is-not-a-racist-783725
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"they" will hurl every racial epitaph at her for leaving the liberal/progressive plantation of correct thought.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.