Author Topic: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail  (Read 19090 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail
« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:40 pm »
Too bad "Law & Order" no longer is on TV. This would make for a heck of an episode.

Too bad law and order aren't everywhere. It would make for a heck of a country.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Applewood

« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2019, 11:49:52 pm »
Too bad "Law & Order" no longer is on TV. This would make for a heck of an episode.

SVU is still around.  Perhaps next season we will see a "ripped from the headlines" episode where a wealthy financier in prison for operating a sex trafficking ring, is murdered by one of his prominent clients.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2019, 11:56:57 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I doubt they found anything in his home other than maybe some cash and a false passport or two. He has been in this game too long to store the blackmail material in his house that made him rich and kept him out of prison and the graveyard.

I have no doubt whatsoever he has miles of film and audio tapes hidden somewhere,but none of it will be anywhere easily found.
All the movies have a Dead Man's Switch. That is they always say, "In the event of my death a copy will be sent to XYZ", whoever.

The problem with Epstein is that anyone he could send it to, FBI, CIA, NYT, etc., they would more likely burn it than publish it, as was said before.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2019, 12:03:23 am »
All the movies have a Dead Man's Switch. That is they always say, "In the event of my death a copy will be sent to XYZ", whoever.

The problem with Epstein is that anyone he could send it to, FBI, CIA, NYT, etc., they would more likely burn it than publish it, as was said before.

Where is Julian Assange when you need him?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2019, 12:12:19 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2019, 12:15:23 am »
I see the run on tinfoil is still going strong.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2019, 12:20:58 am »
This is from March of this year but I found this interesting BUT he was 96 so, like what does one expect? Still posting, I guess just a historic footnote:

Federal Judge Overseeing Release of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Found Dead
March 29, 2019

ICYMI:

Robert Sweet, a federal judge presiding over a key lawsuit relating to wealthy, Clinton-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein, was found dead on Sunday. No cause of death has been announced.

Foxnews reported: Robert W. Sweet died at his home in Ketchum, Idaho, while on vacation, The New York Times reported. He was appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1978. Politico reportedthat Sweet was presiding over the lawsuit that followed what many saw as an unusual plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein.

More: https://explainlife.com/federal-judge-overseeing-release-of-jeffrey-epsteins-sealed-records-found-dead-13652/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2019, 12:25:33 am »
Sweet! Ketchum at home while on vacation!

wait...what?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2019, 12:25:54 am »

It's the conspiracy theory of the century. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2019, 12:40:35 am »

@240B

True,but he would have known a lot more about that than you and I.

I suspect his will be sent to insiders in another government,and these people will get them published.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2019, 12:42:30 am »
@240B

True,but he would have known a lot more about that than you and I.

I suspect his will be sent to insiders in another government,and these people will get them published.

Probably a Prince?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2019, 12:43:15 am »

Guess you should have bought some Alcoa stock.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:44:12 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #387 on: August 14, 2019, 01:01:13 am »
Guess you should have bought some Alcoa stock.

They make tinfoil? Did not know that.

I figgered they just made Aluminium foil from the element of the same name and thus their name Aluminium Company Of America.

Lernt me sumpin' new.

and I kinda get the idea people are thinking people wear aluminium hats when they say tinfoil hats but that cant be right cause the atom number for aluminium is thirteen and wearing a number thirteen hat on your head would be freakishly weird like you were asking for trouble instead of voiding it

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #388 on: August 14, 2019, 01:05:38 am »
SVU is still around. Not quite the same, but since this is a sex fiend, it qualifies for that.

(RIP the late great Jerry Orbach)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #389 on: August 14, 2019, 01:30:47 am »
They make tinfoil? Did not know that.

I figgered they just made Aluminium foil from the element of the same name and thus their name Aluminium Company Of America.

Lernt me sumpin' new.

and I kinda get the idea people are thinking people wear aluminium hats when they say tinfoil hats but that cant be right cause the atom number for aluminium is thirteen and wearing a number thirteen hat on your head would be freakishly weird like you were asking for trouble instead of voiding it

Was there ever such a thing as tinfoil?  Or, was it always aluminum?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #390 on: August 14, 2019, 01:39:41 am »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2019, 01:40:46 am »
SVU is still around. Not quite the same, but since this is a sex fiend, it qualifies for that.

(RIP the late great Jerry Orbach)

Amen to that.  L&O just wasn't the same without him. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2019, 01:43:38 am »

Yes, there was such a thing as tinfoil - made out of tin.  But aluminum became cheaper, and could be rolled thinner than tin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2019, 01:43:40 am »
Corrections officers may have falsified Epstein reports
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | August 13, 2019 08:41 PM

The prison guards for alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein may have falsified the records showing that they were checking in on the jet-setting financier leading up to his apparent suicide at the Manhattan Correctional Center on Saturday.

Mola Lenghi of CBS News reported Tuesday evening that a law enforcement source said “corrections officers may have falsified the reports that they checked on Jeffrey Epstein as required by protocol.” He further said Epstein had been assigned a cellmate, but the fellow prisoner posted bail on Friday, leaving Epstein alone the day before he died. Lenghi said another source noted that “it appears Epstein had been dead one to two hours before he was found.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/corrections-officers-may-have-falsified-epstein-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2019, 01:50:51 am »
Yes, there was such a thing as tinfoil - made out of tin.  But aluminum became cheaper, and could be rolled thinner than tin.

And, apparently didn't impart a tinny taste to food wrapped in it. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2019, 01:51:26 am »
As a SHU inmate, Epstein would have had his status reviewed and fully documented every five days.  Where are these records?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2019, 01:53:12 am »
And, apparently didn't impart a tinny taste to food wrapped in it.

Yeah, but now you've got to wrap a hobo stew in 4 or 5 layers before you throw it in the coals where it will get jill-poked and run out the bottom...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2019, 01:55:25 am »
As a SHU inmate, Epstein would have had his status reviewed and fully documented every five days.  Where are these records?

I also heard on Fox over the weekend that this facility uses paper sheets to prevent something like this happening...has anyone else seen or heard this?

Hats for everyone

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2019, 02:04:02 am »
I also heard on Fox over the weekend that this facility uses paper sheets to prevent something like this happening...has anyone else seen or heard this?

Yes.  I mentioned it earlier today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien