Author Topic: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail  (Read 19092 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2019, 03:56:14 pm »
Right!  That's the story.  Would you allow me to put a .45 loaded with one to the top of your head and pull the trigger?

Sure.  Then I’ll get up afterward and beat the living shit out of you because it’ll sting like hell, and I’ll probably get some superficial skin burns from the powder, but otherwise, it won’t even damage the bone. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2019, 03:59:31 pm »
Sure.  Then I’ll get up afterward and beat the living shit out of you because it’ll sting like hell, and I’ll probably get some superficial skin burns from the powder, but otherwise, it won’t even damage the bone.

Right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2019, 04:00:00 pm »
Okay, I'll play along.  Explain a scenario that a person under suicide watch in a federal prison dies of suicide?

There is such a thing as incompetence -- someone who was supposed to be watching didn't.  Also, when did the hanging occur?  Was it during a changing of the guard?  How long does it take for death to occur by hanging? 

A lot of questions, but I will wait for the investigation to conclude.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2019, 04:01:44 pm »
Right!

Come on, internet cowboy.  Afraid of getting your ass handed to you. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2019, 04:03:06 pm »
And as I said previously, you are perfectly free to remain blind if you so choose.

Blind to what?  Speculation without any real proof? 

Trust me, if there was some hard evidence that these deaths were murders committed by the Clintons or their associates, I'd be screaming as much as you and others are doing.  But I'm not going to believe anything without real evidence. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2019, 04:05:36 pm »
#clintonbodycount is trending ontwitter. Just sayin'. wink777
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2019, 04:07:05 pm »
@roamer_1

Don't do an autopsy sure to find he died from a substance injected into his body - don't look for a needle puncture, say, between his toes which may be where the needle was inserted.  After death, he was hung up with whatever that was, to indicate he hanged himself.  If there was a camera going, it was turned off for a brief time long enough to inject him, turned back on and when he was dead, turn it off a brief time to hang his body, then turn it back on.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2019, 04:07:05 pm »
Macho posturing not necessary here.

Hey, has anyone checked Clinton bank accounts for recent large withdrawals? ;)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2019, 04:07:28 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2019, 04:08:45 pm »
There is such a thing as incompetence -- someone who was supposed to be watching didn't.  Also, when did the hanging occur?  Was it during a changing of the guard?  How long does it take for death to occur by hanging? 

A lot of questions, but I will wait for the investigation to conclude.

Incompetence?  If this was County Lock Up, I'd say there was some plausibility, but (I looked up) these guys (Fed Correctional) make an average of $51K/year, and I'd venture are substantially more professional than the norm.

I don't buy it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2019, 04:10:03 pm »
@roamer_1

Don't do an autopsy sure to find he died from a substance injected into his body - don't look for a needle puncture, say, between his toes which may be where the needle was inserted.  After death, he was hung up with whatever that was, to indicate he hanged himself.  If there was a camera going, it was turned off for a brief time long enough to inject him, turned back on and when he was dead, turn it off a brief time to hang his body, then turn it back on.

It can get much more sophisticated than that and, after a few hours, they can do all the autopsies they like and never find a thing.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2019, 04:10:24 pm »
Just going by what people who presumably know more about these things than I do are saying.

"The Science is Settled!"

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2019, 04:11:17 pm »
"The Science is Settled!"

Yes!  Of course!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2019, 04:12:24 pm »
Hope they don't own any racehorses.

When flowers simply won't do...

send a fish.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2019, 04:16:37 pm »

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports
·
2h
First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports
Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

8:56 AM · Aug 10, 2019·

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2019, 04:16:46 pm »
Come on, internet cowboy.  Afraid of getting your ass handed to you.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  I'm no longer afraid of much of anything, least of all you handing me my ass!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2019, 04:17:44 pm »
Incompetence?  If this was County Lock Up, I'd say there was some plausibility, but (I looked up) these guys (Fed Correctional) make an average of $51K/year, and I'd venture are substantially more professional than the norm.

I don't buy it.

I've known some well paid people in real life who can't or won't do their jobs.  Money doesn't necessarily buy competence. 

And by the way, are the guards at these federal lockups unionized?  Asking because unions have been known to protect the jobs of people who don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:19:35 pm by Applewood »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2019, 04:21:13 pm »

I don't buy it.
$51K isn't that much in Manhattan.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2019, 04:29:09 pm »

@Victoria33
It doesn't matter HOW.
It will get jacked up out of the normal system. Autopsies do not matter because they'll have their own do the autopsy anyhow, and the autopsy will say anything they need it to... Evidence will go missing... Then the pedo evidence will go missing too, and the whole thing will go down the memory hole. And the hot potato won't be in anybody's hand, and no one will know how it wound up in the middle of the floor.

Watch and see.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2019, 04:31:23 pm »
Suicide....Riiiiiiiiight.
I think I see the problem with the report, they left out a 'd', it should have read 'effrey Epstein dies by suicided in Manhattan jail'

Offline Applewood

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2019, 04:37:08 pm »
@LadyLiberty

So if the federal prosecutor is correct about the search warrant, then any case against Billy Bob and the other possible defendants could still  go forward.  So what would the Clintons or their associates gain by murdering Epstein?

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2019, 04:46:56 pm »
@LadyLiberty

So if the federal prosecutor is correct about the search warrant, then any case against Billy Bob and the other possible defendants could still  go forward.  So what would the Clintons or their associates gain by murdering Epstein?

Apparently it could go forward, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2019, 04:47:07 pm »
FWIW:  The Daily Mail's report on Epstein's death:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344181/Billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-dies-suicide-inside-Manhattan-jail-cell.html

By the way, the New York Times is saying this about the suicide watch:

It was not immediately clear on Saturday whether Mr. Epstein was under suicide watch or whether the authorities had put in additional safeguards after the earlier incident.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-commits-suicide-at-manhattan-jail-officials-say/ar-AAFCxx5?ocid=spartanntp

Online mountaineer

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2019, 04:49:12 pm »
Sharyl Attkisson  🕵️‍♂️ @SharylAttkisson
(I think/suspect) Whoever allowed Epstein's death 1. Feels protected. 2. Would rather be caught for that -- than for Epstein to give more info on what he knows. What do you think?
10:13 AM · Aug 10, 2019·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2019, 04:50:14 pm »
@LadyLiberty

I hope that someone who believes in the Clinton involvement can help me with:
   1. How is the Clintons grasp still so powerful that they are capable of this so many years removed from the presidency?
   2. Aren't Trump/Barr in charge of the Justice Department/Federal Prison System (and keeping Epstein alive)?
   3. Is it being implied that Trump/Barr are complicit or incompetent?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021