Author Topic: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail  (Read 19108 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING - Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2019, 03:07:53 pm »
IIRC one of the first things Slick Willie did as president was fire every single U.S. Attorney so that he could replace them with his own people.

@Bigun

I do believe you are right,and IMNSHO,that had a lot to do with none of the Clinton associates "suicides" were ever questioned by a federal court.

I also vaguely remember at least one instance where a woman who claimed to have been raped by Clinton woke up one morning to find her family cat nailed to her front door.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2019, 03:07:53 pm »
Cremated today?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2019, 03:09:00 pm »
Oh, he had secrets that he was willing to take to the grave. Of that I'm sure, and I'm equally certain that it factored into his decision.

Clintons? Arkancide? Maybe, maybe not. But it's still fun watching the left's heads explode over the possibility and scream "THE RUSSIANS! THEY'RE THE ONES PROMOTING THIS!!1" They just can't grasp the notion of people coming to their own conclusions.

Until someone shows me actual proof that this was not a suicide by Epstein's own hand, I'm not going to waste my time on all this speculation.  Did enough of that when Andrew Breitbart died.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2019, 03:10:29 pm »
Cremated today?
Maybe put on a Navy boat and buried at sea.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in Manhattan jail
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2019, 03:12:11 pm »
I watched ABC News last night who said he was under suicide watch. Wouldn't want to be the person assigned that responsibility.

@NavyCanDo

I guess that could have been a good thing,or a bad thing. Depending on how much you wanted a beach-front house in Acapulco. SOMEBODY has to take the fall,and it damn sure ain't going to be one of the wealthy players.

Whoever it is that wins this lottery had better be damn careful about getting in,or even near the water,though. It would really suck to come into that lifestyle,and then die in a tragic shark attack,drowning,etc,etc,etc.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2019, 03:14:13 pm »
Now I see where all the tinfoil went today. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2019, 03:16:27 pm »
@Bigun

I do believe you are right,and IMNSHO,that had a lot to do with none of the Clinton associates "suicides" were ever questioned by a federal court.

I also vaguely remember at least one instance where a woman who claimed to have been raped by Clinton woke up one morning to find her family cat nailed to her front door.

Yep! And coincidentally ALL of the court records pertaining to the Whitewater land deal just happened to be contained in  a no longer in existence federal building in Oklahoma City.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2019, 03:23:05 pm »
Probably a simple explanation, the guards misunderstood “suicide watch,” they said this morning: “Yes sir, we watched him commit suicide, that was the order, right?”

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2019, 03:24:46 pm »
Until someone shows me actual proof that this was not a suicide by Epstein's own hand, I'm not going to waste my time on all this speculation.  Did enough of that when Andrew Breitbart died.

Let me ask you a question in all seriousness @Applewood.  Let's say you are president of the united states and have the entire resources of fedgov at hand when your life long friend and personal attorney is found dead in Ft. Marcy Park under mysterious circumstances, are you going to allow that to be investigated by the friggin PARK POLICE?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2019, 03:27:30 pm »
Yep! And coincidentally ALL of the court records pertaining to the Whitewater land deal just happened to be contained in  a no longer in existence federal building in Oklahoma City.

@Bigun

Remember the saying "It's better to be lucky than smart"?

Sometimes its better be lucky AND smart (Bubba,NOT Bubbette!).

I am curious if it will EVER occur to her than she has always played "Hardy" to Bubba's "Stan"? He married her so she could serve as the "sponge" that took all the hits initially aimed at  him,and to be the family "baglady".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2019, 03:29:24 pm »

I don’t really subscribe to them, but there were at least 3 people who were real threats to them - Vince Foster, Jim McDougal, and Jeffery Epstein. Two died in prison. Two were suicides.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2019, 03:32:08 pm »
1. Great timing. August is a slow news month.

2. Alleged co-perps will be off the hook; Clinton, Dersch, BillRichardson, Prince of Englznd, Wexner.

3. The female victims' will continue civil llawsuits, versus his estate. Their words, versus no word.

4. A few NYC police/guards get paid.

It is a VERY BIG WIN ALL AROUND

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2019, 03:37:10 pm »
@Bigun
@edpc

Then there is this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-01-11-9801110008-story.html

Col. William T. Gormley, the Air Force pathologist who did examine Brown's body, ordered additional X-rays after finding the head injury. As for the hole that looks like a gunshot wound, closer examination revealed no bullet, no bone fragments, no metal fragments and, even more telling, no exit wound.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2019, 03:40:47 pm »
@Bigun
@edpc

Then there is this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-01-11-9801110008-story.html

Right!  A perfect description of the damage an ice bullet would cause.  An Ice bullet is what would be used to assassinate someone without leaving any forensic evidence that can be traced to anything.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2019, 03:43:03 pm »
Let me ask you a question in all seriousness @Applewood.  Let's say you are president of the united states and have the entire resources of fedgov at hand when your life long friend and personal attorney is found dead in Ft. Marcy Park under mysterious circumstances, are you going to allow that to be investigated by the friggin PARK POLICE?

According to the Daily Wire, there were 3 separate investigations of Vince Foster's death and they all concluded it was a suicide.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8303/how-many-clinton-associates-have-died-over-years-aaron-bandler

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2019, 03:44:06 pm »
Oklahoma City Bomb Report

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm

It's all good but you should pay particular attention to this part: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/ok9.htm

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2019, 03:46:03 pm »
Right!  A perfect description of the damage an ice bullet would cause.  An Ice bullet is what would be used to assassinate someone without leaving any forensic evidence that can be traced to anything.

Well, I never heard of ice bullets, so I looked them up and found this"

https://guncarrier.com/ice-bullets-shooting/

Looks like they aren't practical for shooting someone.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2019, 03:46:23 pm »
Everyone saw this coming.

IF it was not an obvious self inflicted suicide, I hope the best tox screening money can buy is used during the autopsy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2019, 03:46:54 pm »
According to the Daily Wire, there were 3 separate investigations of Vince Foster's death and they all concluded it was a suicide.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8303/how-many-clinton-associates-have-died-over-years-aaron-bandler

Sure there were and sure they did!  You have every right to choose to remain blind. Be my guest!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2019, 03:48:43 pm »
Well, I never heard of ice bullets, so I looked them up and found this"

https://guncarrier.com/ice-bullets-shooting/

Looks like they aren't practical for shooting someone.

Right!  That's the story.  Would you allow me to put a .45 loaded with one to the top of your head and pull the trigger?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2019, 03:49:08 pm »

Okay, I'll play along.  Explain a scenario that a person under suicide watch in a federal prison dies of suicide?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2019, 03:50:04 pm »
Probably a simple explanation, the guards misunderstood “suicide watch,” they said this morning: “Yes sir, we watched him commit suicide, that was the order, right?”

Maybe the botched attempt recently, was a rehearsal. Work out any bugs.  Make sure any holdouts, are on board.

It tookawhile for all those lawyers and officials, to get their plans in order and agreed.

Jeffrey was on board, one way or the other.

I wonder who the holdouts were, if any?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2019, 03:53:38 pm »
Sure there were and sure they did!  You have every right to choose to remain blind. Be my guest!

My point is that there were 3 investigations, not just one.  I don't know who all investigated and am too lazy to look it up right now.  But it seems to me that if three separate investigations came to the same conclusion. their findings would be more reliable than some people speculating with no actual proof offered.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2019, 03:55:03 pm »
Right!  That's the story.  Would you allow me to put a .45 loaded with one to the top of your head and pull the trigger?

Just going by what people who presumably know more about these things than I do are saying. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2019, 03:55:31 pm »
My point is that there were 3 investigations, not just one.  I don't know who all investigated and am too lazy to look it up right now.  But it seems to me that if three separate investigations came to the same conclusion. their findings would be more reliable than some people speculating with no actual proof offered.

And as I said previously, you are perfectly free to remain blind if you so choose.

- J. R. R. Tolkien