Author Topic: Important Statement from NRA CEO & Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre  (Read 903 times)

Offline libertybele

Amen.

Important Statement from NRA CEO & Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre

Fairfax, Va. - “I’m not inclined to discuss private conversations with President Trump or other key leaders on this issue,” says Wayne LaPierre, CEO and EVP of the National Rifle Association. “But I can confirm that the NRA opposes any legislation that unfairly infringes upon the rights of law-abiding citizens. The inconvenient truth is this: the proposals being discussed by many would not have prevented the horrific tragedies in El Paso and Dayton. Worse, they would make millions of law abiding Americans less safe and less able to defend themselves and their loved ones.”

LaPierre continued, “The NRA will work in good faith to pursue real solutions to the epidemic of violence in America. But many proposals are nothing more than ‘soundbite solutions’ – which fail to address the root of the problem, confront criminal behavior, or make our communities safer.”

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190808/important-statement-from-nra-ceo-executive-vice-president-wayne-lapierre
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't want to hear anything else from this guy unless it contains the words "I resign."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

I don't want to hear anything else from this guy unless it contains the words "I resign."

Why?  He hasn't caved yet and if he does the NRA might as well shut their doors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why?  He hasn't caved yet and if he does the NRA might as well shut their doors.
He's been embezzling money for eons, forcing out anyone who calls him out on it and basically squandered away its most effective communications arm. All for his own ego. He's been an embarrassment to the cause, and as long as he's still in power, it's not going to get any better. So, since all efforts to oust him have been met with him further entrenching himself, he won't be deposed, so there are only two ways to do it. One is for him to resign. The other is to physically force him out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024