He'll survive Iowa and be buried in NH
1 (14.3%)
Never, He/Dems think they can beat Trump
4 (57.1%)
STOP starting these silly polls corbe
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 14, 2019, 08:54:28 pm

Author Topic: “Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!” Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl at Iowa State Fair – Then Gr  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Don’t Play Games with Me, Kid!” Biden Snaps at Young Conservative Girl at Iowa State Fair – Then Grabs Her Arm! (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 9, 2019

2020 Democrat front runner Joe Biden was at the Iowa State Fair on Thursday and apparently he couldn’t handle any questions asked by conservatives.

Biden snapped at a young conservative girl who simply asked him, “How many genders are there?”

“There are at least 3,” Biden told the young Iowa college student named Katie.

Biden then snapped at the young woman for following up with asking, “What are they?” —  “Don’t play games with me, kid!” Biden retorted.

But Biden wasn’t finished.

The former Vice President then grabbed Katie’s arm and said, “Oh by the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Katie said that she was “very mad” that Biden treated her that way.

WATCH:

video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/dont-play-games-with-me-kid-biden-snaps-at-young-conservative-girl-at-iowa-state-fair-then-grabs-her-arm-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

If he grabbed her, she should sue for assault.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"The former Vice President then grabbed Katie’s arm and said, “Oh by the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Yes, sue for assault. And here I thought marriage predated even old Joe. Keep making those off-the-cuff statements; don't you go changing to a teleprompter.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did he smell her hair before or after he grabbed her?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Well, he did lean in close after grabbing her, so I'd wager he took a great big sniff.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

He was hoping for a sniff, but was just too angry at the time.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:22:35 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden Claims ‘There Are at Least Three’ Genders, Cannot Name Them
Breitbart, Aug 9, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed there were “at least three” genders while campaigning on Thursday, but he could not name them.

Biden, who has made a string of high-profile gaffes this week, continued the trend during a visit to the Iowa State Fair, where he was asked by a student “how many genders” exist.

“There are at least three,” the 76-year-old Biden responded, according to video of the encounter captured by Turning Point USA.

When pushed to name all three genders by the student, Biden retorted by saying, “Don’t play games with me, kid.”

“By the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me,” he added before moving on to greet more individuals.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/joe-biden-claims-there-are-at-least-three-genders-cannot-name-them/

Online Right_in_Virginia

“By the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me,” he added before moving on to greet more individuals.

WHO let him start this campaign??

Offline Ohio

His campaign gets more entertaining by the day

Offline Night Hides Not

WHO let him start this campaign??

Hillary, of course. She now has more time on her hands after eliminating Epstein from the scene.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
He grabbed her arm? I guess his aim ain't what it used to be.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA