Author Topic: Man held after four killed in a stabbing rampage in California. Suspect was arrested at a 7-Eleven  (Read 340 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Man held after four killed in a stabbing rampage in California. Suspect was arrested at a 7-Eleven

A man who allegedly killed four people during a stabbing rampage in Southern California has been identified as a known gang member, police said Thursday.
Zachary Castaneda allegedly went on a stabbing spree Wednesday night, according Garden Grove police.
There were at least eight crime scenes in Garden Grove and Santa Ana, about 35 miles from Los Angeles. Garden Grove Police Chief Tom DaRé described Castanega as a "documented gang member," but did not say what gang he was affiliated with.

snip

Castaneda was previously convicted of possession of methamphetamine for sale while armed with an assault rifle,

Elsewhere I heard he was arrested 14  times

snip

If LE and judiciary put this type on the streets, to becomethe public's problem, we haven't got a chance--like these victims

snip

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/california-stabbing-attacks/index.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If LE and judiciary put this type on the streets, to becomethe public's problem, we haven't got a chance--like these victims

Exactly right.  And, after creating this situation they want law-abiding citizens to be disarmed. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Exactly right.  And, after creating this situation they want law-abiding citizens to be disarmed.

I am not proud to have to state that Calif. sadly plays an early warning system alert.

Drug addicted, crapping on sidewalks, medeival diseases spread by homeless encampment filth -- dare I say infestation.

Voters enacted propositions, to legalize Marijuana, reduce sentences for theft to $950, to misdemeanor citations, and drastically reduce sentences, and implement early releases.

The cops say their hands are tied, and they don't like it.

Californians would love a recall of Gov. Newsome, repeal of the last gas tax increase, repeal of the measures mentioned above.

I am doubtful of the CA GOP ability to organize and promote same, or of the stupid voters to respond.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

I am not proud to have to state that Calif. sadly plays an early warning system alert.

Drug addicted, crapping on sidewalks, medeival diseases spread by homeless encampment filth -- dare I say infestation.

Voters enacted propositions, to legalize Marijuana, reduce sentences for theft to $950, to misdemeanor citations, and drastically reduce sentences, and implement early releases.

The cops say their hands are tied, and they don't like it.

Californians would love a recall of Gov. Newsome, repeal of the last gas tax increase, repeal of the measures mentioned above.

I am doubtful of the CA GOP ability to organize and promote same, or of the stupid voters to respond.

California is too Balkanized for any popular movement to take root - our ballots are in a dozen different languages.

There'll never be another prop 13, we'll never recall another governor.

All according to plan.