Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In newly unsealed documents, Virginia Giuffre claims that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell trafficked her to politicians, princes, and a high-flying financier, among others.

Kate Briquelet
Katie Baker
Justin Miller
Pilar Melendez
Tracy Connor

Updated 08.09.19 1:46PM ET / Published 08.09.19 12:49PM ET

A young woman who says financier Jeffrey Epstein and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell kept her as a sex slave also accused a host of high-powered men of being involved in Epstein’s alleged sex-trafficking ring, according to court records unsealed Friday.

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in a 2016 deposition that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France.

None of the men named in the deposition have been charged with a crime or even sued in civil court in connection with the Epstein case. The deposition represents accuser Giuffre’s allegations, and the court documents unsealed on Friday did not contain any corroboration or further details, though many documents remain sealed....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 09:35:25 pm »
Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

From: Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim named Bill Richardson, George Mitchell in newly released documents
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mitchell-richardson-accused

A lot of big names there, pretty precise too.. a particular American scientist? How else would she know? Not good news for these men. It certainly seems reckless to have done this to begin with. He carried it out for a long time but usually, you will get caught.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:48:26 pm »
A lot of big names there, pretty precise too.. a particular American scientist? How else would she know? Not good news for these men. It certainly seems reckless to have done this to begin with. He carried it out for a long time but usually, you will get caught.

Bill Nye the science guy?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 10:42:28 pm »
Epstein accuser named former governor, senator in testimony: prosecutors
By Tal Axelrod - 08/09/19 06:34 PM EDT

A woman testified thttps://www.qvc.com/hat Jeffrey Epstein sent her to have sex while she was underage with former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson and former U.S. Senator George Mitchell (D-Maine), allegations the two men deny.

According to court documents made public Friday, Virginia Giuffre testified in 2016 she was also sent to have sex with asset manager Glenn Dubin, modeling executive Jean Luc Brunel and the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, expanding on past claims that she was used as a “sex slave” for Epstein from 2000 to 2002.

Epstein, a former financier and a convicted sex offender, faces new federal charges of sexually trafficking minors, to which he has pleaded not guilty.

Though none of the men named in the documents released Friday have not been charged, they are additions to a growing list of high-profile figures with alleged associations with Epstein.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/456923-epstein-accuser-named-former-governor-senator-in-testimony-prosecutors
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 10:55:16 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 10:58:47 pm »
New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997
This is from a summary at Zero Hedge:
...   The document release stems from a 2015 defamation lawsuit in New York brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein's 'Madam' - Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre says Maxwell helped Epstein traffic herself and other underage girls to sex parties at the billionaire pedophile's many residences.  ...

While Epstein's ties to former President Bill Clinton and other famous figures are well known - all of whom have tried to distance themelves in recent weeks, much has been made about the relationship between President Trump and the pedophile financier.

Following a 2011 article by journalist Sharon Churcher claiming that Donald Trump was a "good friend of Jeffrey's," Guiffre was asked to clarify Churcher's possible misquote that "Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's," and that Trump "Didn't partake in any" of -- "any sex with any of us but he flirted with me."

"It's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, and but it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me," said Guiffre.   ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 11:00:31 pm »
Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files

* Bill Clinton held a private event on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island, according to one of Epstein’s victims. Clinton had previously denied ever being on the island.
    * Ghislaine Maxwell would trawl women’s locker rooms to find women to perform sexual acts for Jeff Epstein and his rich friends.
    * Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson allegedly partied with Jeff Epstein on his island.
    * Glenn Dubin, Marvin Minsky, Jean-Luc Brunel, Prince Andrew, “another prince,” a “foreign president,” and an unknown owner of a “large hotel chain” in France were among the men one of Epstein’s victims was alleged to have been forced to have sex with.
    * Epstein’s Amazon orders included the following books: “SM 101: A Realistic Introduction,” “SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude,” “A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners,” Giuffre alleges.

Much more at Cernovich.com

Online rustynail

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 11:04:43 pm »
Guess which part of the flirted paragraph the 'news' will run with?

Offline Mod1

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 11:14:18 pm »
Looks like we had two threads going on the Epstein document release. Merged.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 06:53:14 am »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
Old news, actually, and brought up before the primaries were over.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 01:15:04 pm »
I believe Bill Richardson and George Mitchell were named.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 05:31:44 pm »
Published before the "suicide."
“She Was Shaking Uncontrollably”: Powerful Men, Disturbing New Details in Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents
Glenn Dubin, Bill Richardson, George Mitchell, and others are mentioned. “A lot of important people are going to have a really bad weekend,” said a source.
By Gabriel Sherman
Aug. 9, 2019

The Jeffrey Epstein scandal has so far unfolded like a horror movie played on a broken projector: The gruesomeness is clear, but many details remain obscured by sealed court records and confidential settlements Epstein signed with several alleged victims. In the elite worlds of Manhattan, Washington, Palm Beach, and Silicon Valley in which Epstein operated, his former friends and business associates have been left to nervously wait to see who among them might be named as participants in his alleged sex ring.

Today, the resolution is considerably sharper. Following a judge’s order, a federal court released the first batch of thousands of pages of sealed records related to a defamation lawsuit Epstein’s self-described “sex slave” Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed against Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. And the documents, for the first time, reveal the names of powerful men who Giuffre alleges Maxwell and Epstein forced her to have sex with, as well as new details about Epstein’s relationships with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Donald Trump. “A lot of important people are going to have a really bad weekend,” one person involved in the litigation told me. (Attorneys for Maxwell and Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Perhaps the most eye-opening of the names is hedge-fund billionaire Glenn Dubin, who Giuffre alleges was the first powerful man Epstein and Maxwell directed her to first have sex with, sometime in 2001. Dubin and Epstein’s friendship has been well documented ever since it was revealed last month that Epstein had invested millions in Dubin’s hedge fund Highbridge Capital and helped engineer JPMorgan’s acquisition of Dubin’s firm. (Epstein had previously dated Dubin’s wife, the former model turned physician Eva Andersson.) After Epstein’s release from a Florida prison in 2010, Andersson reportedly wrote a letter to his probation officer asserting it was okay for Epstein to be around their children. Dubin couldn’t be reached for comment. ...
Vanity Fair

He doesn't seem to explain that the mention of Trump was that Giuffre said he didn't participate in the misdeeds. Just an oversight, I'm sure.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 05:35:10 pm »
Bill Nye the science guy?

No, a scientist.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 05:53:51 pm »

BREAKING: Court Documents Show Bill Clinton Held a Private Party on Orgy Island
By Steven Ahle -
August 10, 2019

One of the young girls working for Epstein said that she flew to Epstein’s private island. She said that Bill Clinton was there too, and he was also holding a private party. Epstein and Clinton were accompanied to dinner by two brunettes. Their ages were not revealed. She said that she was flying in a helicopter being flown by Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s pimp, and they stopped on the way to the island and picked up Bill Clinton. She says that she never saw Clinton after that and that she assumes that Maxwell flew him back. No details on the party were released, and thus no hints of underage sex were recorded.  ... From DavidHarrisJr.com, citing Gateway Pundit

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 06:05:53 pm »
According to court documents made public Friday, Virginia Giuffre testified in 2016 she was also sent to have sex with asset manager Glenn Dubin, modeling executive Jean Luc Brunel and the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, expanding on past claims that she was used as a “sex slave” for Epstein from 2000 to 2002.

This is something I have never understood. Why would Epstein or any other wealthy man NEED to enslave any young woman to whore for him? Look around. The world is FULL of hot young women willing to whore themselves out to meet and hump a billionaire,rockstar,movie star,etc,etc,etc. Not to mention the "free" trips to exotic locals,etc,etc,etc.

The truth is uber wealthy men have to have bodyguards to keep these young girls away from them.

I personally witnessed this myself at a party back in the early 70's,when a 18 year old girl that was dating a friend of mine left him at a party and went back to the motel with a US Senator that was in his early 70's. Weed was being smoked,and there was cocaine about. None of which kept this great-grandfather from staying until he had a solid lock on the young hottie. I even saw him smoking weed.

I also got into an argument with my friend for not jumping down her throat for embarrassing him in public. 

I can absolutely,positively guarantee you she wasn't after  him because he was "hot" in any respect.

And "No,she was NOT a whore." Or at least not a pro. She was interesting in upgraded socializing. She wanted to mix with the rich and famous to improve her chances of marrying someone rich and famous.

No,I will NOT mention the geezer's name. He is now long dead,and I have no interest in embarrassing his family.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 06:09:01 pm »
This is something I have never understood. Why would Epstein or any other wealthy man NEED to enslave any young woman to whore for him? Look around. The world is FULL of hot young women willing to whore themselves out to meet and hump a billionaire,rockstar,movie star,etc,etc,etc. Not to mention the "free" trips to exotic locals,etc,etc,etc.
Exactly.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 06:11:25 pm »

Because it ain’t about the hot...it’s about the power and control  of the enslavement.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 06:13:00 pm »
Because it ain’t about the hot...it’s about the power and control  of the enslavement.

@Axeslinger

I guess. I really don't understand that,but my lack of understanding doesn't mean it isn't real.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 06:15:45 pm »
@Axeslinger

I guess. I really don't understand that,but my lack of understanding doesn't mean it isn't real.
@sneakypete
I agree with you.   I don’t get it either...but to the man who can have anything, i guess some of them go to debaucherous, illegal, disgusting lengths to trip their trigger
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Bill Cipher

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2019, 09:15:45 pm »
Funny how, when it’s Trump being accused of sexual misconduct, there is a blanket refusal to accept in the absence of absolutely damning evidence. 

But when it’s someone you don’t like politically ... well, any young lasses’ unsubstantiated accusations will do.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 09:26:52 pm »
Trump is a billionaire, there is some motive to accuse him right there.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 09:53:38 pm »
 Posted Yesterday at 4:17 PM
Updated at 2:43 PM
Former Sen. George Mitchell denies contact with alleged Epstein victim
A woman who said she was kept as a sex slave for financier Jeffrey Epstein named Mitchell among a group of powerful men she said Epstein 'instructed her to go to.'
By Eric Russell Staff Writer

Former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell of Maine flatly denied allegations contained in court documents unsealed Friday that he had contact with a woman who said she was kept as a sex slave by financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, in a 2016 deposition, named Mitchell among a group of powerful men to whom she said Epstein offered her for erotic massages and sex. Others who were named include former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew, financier Glenn Dubin, former MIT scientist Marvin Minsky and Jean-Luc Brunel, a well-known modeling agent.

In a statement Friday to the Press Herald, Mitchell said the allegations are false.

“I have never met, spoken with or had any contact with Ms. Giuffre,” Mitchell said. “In my contacts with Mr. Epstein I never observed or suspected any inappropriate conduct with underage girls. I only learned of his actions when they were reported in the media related to his prosecution in Florida. We have had no further contact.”  ... More at Press Herald

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 10:23:40 pm »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997

That's been known.  Trump claims that he hasn't had contact with him in over 20 years which would make that statement very plausible and more than likely true.  Interesting that the Clinton Global Foundation was started in 1997; and possibly the same year that Trump decided he wanted nothing to do with the mess. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2019, 10:27:22 pm »
Funny how, when it’s Trump being accused of sexual misconduct, there is a blanket refusal to accept in the absence of absolutely damning evidence. 

But when it’s someone you don’t like politically ... well, any young lasses’ unsubstantiated accusations will do.

?? The reference of time given that Trump flew on Epstein's plane was in 1997.  To the best of my knowledge Trump didn't fly on his plane since then, nor did he continue his affiliation with him.  Trump stated that he hasn't had anything to do with Epstein in over 20 years which jives time wise.  What also jives time wise is that it is the same year that the Clinton Global Foundation was started of which Epstein was a founder.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2019, 10:47:25 pm »
Huge cache of records details how Jeffrey Epstein and madam lured girls into depraved world
By Julie K. Brown and Sarah Blaskey
August 09, 2019 02:01 PM, Updated 8 hours 26 minutes ago
Miami Herald

A chilling picture emerged Friday of how hundreds of girls and young women were allegedly trafficked for sex to a number of wealthy business, political and world leaders by Jeffrey Epstein and his madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, as nearly 2,000 court documents were unsealed in a federal civil case in New York.

The documents, the largest cache to be released in the 13 years since Epstein’s case began, offer brutal details about Epstein’s trafficking of teenage girls in Palm Beach, New York and overseas — as well as Maxwell’s obsessive and often abusive quest to provide him with new girls over a span of years in the early to mid 2000s.  ...

The names of some prominent men Giuffre says she was directed to have sex with are spattered throughout the approximately 2,000 pages released Friday.

Besides Mitchell, they include: the late scientist Marvin Minsky, modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, 71, Hyatt hotels magnate Tom Pritzker, 69, and prominent hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, 62. Giuffre has previously identified Epstein’s lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, 80, and Prince Andrew, 59, as two of the people with whom she had sex.

All the men have issued denials, with some, including Dershowitz, insisting they never met Giuffre. No charges have been filed against anyone other than Epstein, who was indicted last month in New York on two counts of sex trafficking.  ...

Giuffre, as part of her sworn testimony, also states that she met former President Bill Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore and future President Donald Trump, and that Epstein once held a dinner for Clinton on his island, Little St. James, off the coast of St. Thomas.

She said in a 2016 deposition she met Trump through her father, Sky, who worked as a maintenance man at Trump’s Palm Beach home, Mar-a-Lago, and that to her knowledge, neither Trump nor Clinton had any intimate contact with “us’’ — referring to a group of girls Epstein kept at his beck and call for sex.

Giuffre’s lawyer, David Boies, said there is nothing in the Maxwell case that showed any wrongdoing by Clinton, Gore or Trump. ...

Full story