Author Topic: Michael Brown's father calls on St. Louis prosecutor to reopen investigation into son's killing  (Read 886 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Brown's father calls on St. Louis prosecutor to reopen investigation into son's killing
By John Bowden - 08/09/19 12:54 PM EDT

The father of Michael Brown, a black teenager killed in Ferguson, Mo., by a white police officer five years ago in an incident that sparked massive protests, is calling for St. Louis prosecutors to reopen the probe into his son's death.

The Associated Press reported Friday that Michael Brown Sr. said at a press conference Friday that he is asking St. Louis County's first black prosecuting attorney, Wesley Bell, to reopen the case. His press conference coincided with the fifth anniversary of his son's death.

“Justice has not been served,” Brown said, according to the AP. “My son deserved to live a full life. But a coward with a badge ... chose not to value his life.

“My son was murdered in cold blood, with no remorse and no medical treatment," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/456872-michael-browns-father-calls-on-st-louis-prosecutor-to-reopen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Gentle Giant was a thief and bully...get over it dad!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

The Gentle Giant was a thief and bully...get over it dad!

And was killed amidst his second attempt to kill Officer Wilson.

I recently looked into what cities in the US have the worst murder rates - related to a FB back-and-forth about Baltimore (5th worst in 2018) - St. Louis and East St. Louis were two of the three worst in 2018. Not for nothing is it called "The Ferguson Effect".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just trying to stir up racial tensions and anti police sentiment.  What a no life loser and d-bag.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Okay, so you're a white father.
You find out your very large and powerful son after strong-arm robbing a convenience store,  walks  down the middle of the street.
He refuses to get out of the middle of the street when told to by a policeman.
Instead, your son rushes the cop and slugs him in the face and reaches for the cops gun. The disoriented cop struggles with your son preventing him from getting his gun.
The cop is shaken for a period of time.  Your kid starts running away, then turns around and starts running at the cop with the intent of probably assaulting the cop again and maybe finally getting the cop's gun and shooting him.
The cop recovers in time, sees the huge person running full steam at him, gets his gun out and shoots the idiot before he can do any more damage.
And you choose to blame the cop for your son's demise?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:27:31 pm by goatprairie »

Offline mountaineer

The current prosecutor is a joke. He doesn't believe in holding any black defendant accountable for his crime. Don't be surprised if he says, yeah, let's reopen the Brown case.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Hands up!  Don't shoot!  The Truth will out.

Offline LMAO

Unlikely to happen unless there’s some real, compelling evidence  to do such. Grieving father isn't evidence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

How about.........no.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cue the pictures of him at 5 years old going to second grade.
He was just a little angel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Funny how these "grieving" parents of gangbanger  kids suddenly become interested and involved after their punk kids get killed.  Where were they whent their kids were alive and getting into trouble?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:50:14 pm by Applewood »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You find out your very large and powerful son after strong-arm robbing a convenience store,  walks  down the middle of the street.
Instead, your son rushes the cop and slugs him in the face and reaches for the cops gun. The disoriented cop struggles with your son preventing him from getting his gun.
The cop is shaken for a period of time.  Your kid starts running away, then turns around and starts running at the cop with the intent of probably assaulting the cop again and maybe finally getting the cop's gun and shooting him.
The cop recovers in time, sees the huge person running full steam at him, gets his gun out and shoots the idiot before he can do any more damage.

Good synopsis
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Brown’s father could not have had a more sympathetic administration and AG look into his case and they decided the officer took no action that warranted prosecution.

In a speech in Washington, Attorney General Eric Holder concluded, “Michael Brown’s death, though a tragedy, did not involve prosecutable conduct on the part of Officer Wilson.” Holder said that the decision “represents the sound, considered and independent judgment of the expert career prosecutors,” and that he concurred.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/justice-department-finds-that-ferguson-officer-did-not-violate-michael/article_06cfab32-5fb1-59dc-bf47-5711ae36cd8a.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm not sure what the hypothetical father's skin color has to do with it, but were I in that position and had the forensic evidence from the police car and the autopsies I would acknowledge the painful fact that my son had been killed attempting to murder a police officer who was simply doing his duty.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Michael Brown's father calls on St. Louis prosecutor to reopen investigation into son's killing
By John Bowden - 08/09/19 12:54 PM EDT

The father of Michael Brown, a black teenager killed in Ferguson, Mo., by a white police officer five years ago in an incident that sparked massive protests, is calling for St. Louis prosecutors to reopen the probe into his son's death.

The Associated Press reported Friday that Michael Brown Sr. said at a press conference Friday that he is asking St. Louis County's first black prosecuting attorney, Wesley Bell, to reopen the case. His press conference coincided with the fifth anniversary of his son's death.

“Justice has not been served,” Brown said, according to the AP. “My son deserved to live a full life. But a coward with a badge ... chose not to value his life.

“My son was murdered in cold blood, with no remorse and no medical treatment," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/456872-michael-browns-father-calls-on-st-louis-prosecutor-to-reopen

There is nothing to investigate. He was a felon,a bully,and a black racist,and he got what he deserved far later than he deserved it.

Good riddance to bad trash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not sure what the hypothetical father's skin color has to do with it, but were I in that position and had the forensic evidence from the police car and the autopsies I would acknowledge the painful fact that my son had been killed attempting to murder a police officer who was simply doing his duty.

I agree...I have two adult sons and they knew if they did anything wrong they would suffer the consequences for it...both by the law and then me....they both turned out to be hard working good men..
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just trying to stir up racial tensions and anti police sentiment.  What a no life loser and d-bag.

@The Ghost

Nah,he is manuevering for "shut up and go away" money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Yes,if your son is black instead of white. Nothing is eber de falts ob de black mans.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Funny how these "grieving" parents of gangbanger  kids suddenly become interested and involved after their punk kids get killed.  Where were they whent their kids were alive and getting into trouble?

@Applewood

Hiding from them.

Offline goatprairie

That's just it....skin color has nothing to do with it.
My point was if I was a white father whose son did what Michael Brown, I wouldn't be surprised that he got shot. If Michael Brown were white, this incident would never have been a national story.
Twice as many whites than blacks get shot and killed by the police annually.
Just about nobody can name one of those white people shot by the police. But just about everybody knows the name of Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Hiding from them.

@sneakypete

I was thinking, too busy with their own lives to raise their kids right.  Seems to me many parents look to government (e.g. the schools) to raise the kids.

And that cuts across racial lines.  I live in a mixed race community.  Kids around here, no matter their ethnicity, are worse than animals.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

Nah,he is manuevering for "shut up and go away" money.

The Al Sharpton shakedown maneuver? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

“My son was a thug who suffered the consequences of his behavior murdered in cold blood, with no remorse and no medical treatment," he added.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No.
Just.... no.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Al Sharpton shakedown maneuver?

@The Ghost

The classics never go out of style,do they?