Author Topic: Huge line at Bill Miller's BBQ after Rep. Castro doxxes him for supporting Trump  (Read 341 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Democrat Rep. Joaquin Castro published a hit list of names and professions of EVERY MAJOR TRUMP DONOR in his city of San Antonio earlier this week.
This came two days after two deadly mass shootings in Dayton and El Paso!
But Castro’s disgusting political hit list has resulted in unintended consequences.
Business at Bill Miller’s BBQ is exploding!
The lines to Bill Miller’s BBQ in San Antonio are now winding around the block!
Cars lined up around the block.

(Snipit points from Gateway Pundit)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/fantastic-line-goes-around-the-block-at-bill-miller-bbq-after-democrat-castro-outs-owner-on-his-political-hit-list/

==========================================================================
I love when the Law of Unintended consequences slaps these bastards squarely in the face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Did it have huge lines last month, too?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did it have huge lines last month, too?

I don't live in SA, but to hear bits and pieces, it sounds like the establishment got a boost in business.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We are now officially in the age when barbecue is no longer safe from the bureaucrats — not even a San Antonio institution like Bill Miller Bar-B-Q. And I say the state needs to be separate from the church of smoke.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.