Author Topic: Trump says he received another 'beautiful letter' from Kim Jong Un  (Read 272 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump says he received another 'beautiful letter' from Kim Jong Un
By RISHIKA DUGYALA
08/09/2019 11:47 AM EDT

President Donald Trump on Friday said he received a "beautiful letter" from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, after the regime's latest missile test to warn against joint military exercises between the United States and South Korea.

"I think we'll have another meeting," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "He really wrote a beautiful three-page — I mean right from top to bottom — a really beautiful letter. And maybe I'll release the results of the letter, but it was very positive."

North Korea had four rounds of weapons demonstrations in the past two weeks, though Trump dismissed the tests, saying Friday they were just for short-range missiles. He added that Kim wrote in the "very personal letter" that he is not happy with the U.S.-South Korea joint exercises.

Continued at: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/09/trump-beautiful-letter-kim-jong-un-1455634

Pure Love, Baby, it's Pure Love....  Milk and Honey and Cap'n Crunch with you in the morning!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump says he received another 'beautiful letter' from Kim Jong Un
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 05:12:55 pm »
"Beautiful" huh?   *****rollingeyes*****

I wish those two would get a room.