Author Topic: Nadler Publically CONFIRMS Impeachment Proceedings Have Begun  (Read 387 times)

rangerrebew

Nadler Publically CONFIRMS Impeachment Proceedings Have Begun
« on: August 09, 2019, 02:43:26 pm »

2019-08-09 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler is no fan of President Trump. It has publically been his goal to impeach the president since he was elected in November of 2016.

Now, for the first time publically, Nadler has confirmed that impeachment proceedings against President Trump have begun in his judiciary committee.

According to Politico:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler said publicly for the first time on Thursday that his panel is conducting an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, adding that the committee will decide by the end of the year whether to refer articles of impeachment to the House floor.

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/nadler-publically-confirms-impeachment-proceedings-have-begun#HwBmMpBHj7455sk9.99

rangerrebew

Re: Nadler Publically CONFIRMS Impeachment Proceedings Have Begun
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 02:45:20 pm »
Madam Clinton must have promised Jerry the Hutt a big job (for a fat man who looks like Jabba the Hutt) in her administration and he blames Trump. :pondering:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 02:46:12 pm »
Meanwhile the rats are still trying to get Kavanaugh removed from SCOTUS.

All of them are insane.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 03:13:16 pm »
Whether they go forward or not, they will want this in the news up until the election. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 04:07:21 pm »
I thought Frau Blücher Pelosi had the say on starting impeachpit proceedings?  Is No Nads usurping his lap band?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 04:43:18 pm »
I thought Frau Blücher Pelosi had the say on starting impeachpit proceedings?  Is No Nads usurping his lap band?

She does have the say, but she's not going to let on that she green-lighted No Nads.  If I were to take him at his word in this story, I'm compelled to wonder: Has he let on to the Republicans on his committee what the Committee is doing?  Seems odd....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 05:39:15 pm »

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler said publicly for the first time on Thursday that his panel is conducting an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, adding that the committee will decide by the end of the year whether to refer articles of impeachment to the House floor.

@rangerrebew

I just don't know if I am going to be able to bear the suspense between now and then.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 05:40:22 pm »
Meanwhile the rats are still trying to get Kavanaugh removed from SCOTUS.

All of them are insane.

@skeeter

Maybe,but you almost never hear of any of them being willing to compromise their beliefs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!