Author Topic: MSNBC guest says he wants 'pitchforks and torches' outside pro-Trump Equinox chairman's house  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC guest says he wants 'pitchforks and torches' outside pro-Trump Equinox chairman's house
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

A guest on MSNBC called for "pitchforks and torches" outside the Hamptons residence of Equinox and SoulCycle chairman Stephen Ross after it became known that he was hosting a fundraiser for President Trump.

Above The Law executive editor Elie Mystal said he had "no problem" with putting a spotlight on billionaire donors like Ross "who fund this kind of racialized hate" since people of color are "already targets" under the Trump administration. He told the panel that he was willing to "go further."

"I want pitchforks and torches outside this man's house in the Hamptons," Mystal said. "I've been to the Hamptons, it's very nice. There's no reason it has to be. There's no reason he should be able to have a nice little party. There's no reason why people shouldn't be able to be outside of his house and making their voices peacefully understood."

MSNBC host Chris Hayes attempted to lower the temperature, pointing to the "peaceful protests" outside of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's house that took place earlier this week.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-commentator-says-he-wants-pitchforks-and-torches-outside-pro-trump-equinox-chairmans-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That whole network has become radicalized. Nothing more than American terrorist propaganda network..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Interesting, because the last time we saw a group with torches, he wasn’t particularly thrilled about it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

Look at it this way, if Equinox caves and they cancel the event, they stand to lose some customers, Trump supporters, who will take their money elsewhere.

However, if they ignore the left and go ahead with the fundraiser, they stand to lose their facilities and possibly their business. The Left (i.e. democrats) are bent on control and utter destruction of those holding opposing views. They are fascistic nihilists.

Bill Cipher

Using violence to protest too much violence.  The irony is palpable

Offline skeeter

Using violence to protest too much violence.  The irony is palpable

Expressing your distain for hate and vitriol with hate and vitriol.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
MSNBC host Chris Hayes attempted to lower the temperature, pointing to the "peaceful protests" outside of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's house that took place earlier this week.

"Murder Turtle" is the most peaceful phrase in the English Language.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

A number of people on this and other forums have pointed out the similarity between the leftist "non-violent" protests screaming with rage at their declared enemy and the scene in "1984" of the people screaming at the image of Emmanuel Goldstein.
It seems the people quite unable to control their hysterical rage are the people on the left side of the political spectrum.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A number of people on this and other forums have pointed out the similarity between the leftist "non-violent" protests screaming with rage at their declared enemy and the scene in "1984" of the people screaming at the image of Emmanuel Goldstein.
It seems the people quite unable to control their hysterical rage are the people on the left side of the political spectrum.

I'm sure Google has a Two Minute Hate every morning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Isn't inciting violence supposed to be Trump's gig?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The same people that want pitchforks and torches to show up and intimidate anyone that supports Trump want you and I to give up our guns too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

‘We’re all in the closet’: Trump’s Hamptons supporters go underground
By Isabel Vincent
August 11, 2019

President Trump’s Hamptons supporters have gone underground.

While Trump attended two big-money fundraisers for the Republican Party and his 2020 re-election campaign at mansions in Southampton and Bridgehampton on Friday, many of his East End supporters are eschewing the spotlight — especially after last week’s calls for boycotts of billionaire Stephen Ross’ gyms because he hosted the president.

“We are all in the closet,” said a boutique owner in Southampton who fears reprisals from his customers — most of them moneyed Democrats — if he speaks openly about his allegiance to Trump. “It’s like you have this disease and people want to run away from you.”

A builder based in Westhampton worried that his customers would boycott his services if he reveals his support of the president. “People have really strong opinions here and if you go around wearing a MAGA hat, you really need to fear physical violence,” he said, adding the anti-Trump aggression comes mostly from summer residents.

Trump won 51.5 percent of the vote among year-round residents of Suffolk County in the 2016 election, compared to 44.6 percent for Democrat Hillary Clinton.  ...  More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seeing more and more evidence of the left wanting a violent fight with conservatives.

Hate to break it to the whacky left, but why would you want to escalate this, knowing your opponents are much more heavily armed?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Seeing more and more evidence of the left wanting a violent fight with conservatives.

Hate to break it to the whacky left, but why would you want to escalate this, knowing your opponents are much more heavily armed?
Liberals have convinced themselves that only a tiny percentage of the population own guns. You know the five or ten percent who are knuckle-dragging, tobacco chewing troglodytes driving pickups.
But they lose every initiative to try to ban guns and can't understand why.
That's because not only do those horrible conservatives own guns, many not so radical Democrats own guns. Even many libs own guns.
My very lib son in law has a number of guns. He's a big time hunter. My conservative son in law doesn't have any.
But if it came down to a shooting war, I believe libs would be vastly outgunned.