Author Topic: BREAKING: Good Guy With Gun Stops Potential Attack At Walmart After Man Shows Up With Rifle, Body Ar  (Read 1088 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Guys, I don't buy this story and I don't think the authorities do either.

If you mean the story about his testing his 2nd amendment rights I agree with you entirely.  Total BS IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

If you mean the story about his testing his 2nd amendment rights I agree with you entirely.  Total BS IMHO.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I was referring to his explanation of why he was at Walmart flaunting his weaponry.  Glad you agree.  Just doesn't sound right. 

Offline NavyCanDo

Hard to say he actually committed a crime, if open carry is permissible in Missouri.

The Missouri law does allow open carry, but states unless it is done in a reckless manner or endangers the public. This stupid poorly timed act does both.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hard to say he actually committed a crime, if open carry is permissible in Missouri.

Real hard.  Stupid, but being stupid is not against the law.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Real hard.  Stupid, but being stupid is not against the law.

No it is not, but it can get you killed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No it is not, but it can get you killed.

Yes, among other things.