Author Topic: Wait… Mexico wants to sue us because El Paso is too dangerous?  (Read 304 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wait… Mexico wants to sue us because El Paso is too dangerous?
Jazz ShawPosted at 10:31 am on August 5, 2019

Here’s one consequence of the mass shooting in El Paso that you probably didn’t see coming. While investigators are still questioning the alleged shooter and trying to pick up the pieces, the Mexican government has announced that it may take the United States to court for failing to protect their citizens in the “violent” city of El Paso. The Mexican President supposedly ordered his Foreign Minister to look into the situation because at least three and possibly as many as six of the victims were Mexican nationals. (NBC News).............

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/08/05/wait-mexico-wants-sue-us-el-paso-dangerous/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Wait… Mexico wants to sue us because El Paso is too dangerous?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:12:48 am »
Well, Mexico, you know what to do-build a wall to keep your people and passersby from entering the perilous USA.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Wait… Mexico wants to sue us because El Paso is too dangerous?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 03:17:10 am »
Well, Mexico, you know what to do-build a wall to keep your people and passersby from entering the perilous USA.

Amen, and he can take all his Cartel back to Mexico too!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.